BENGALS-STEELERS

ace63
SE

BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by ace63 »

Both teams are playing well, Its for first place. Big game. There playing at pitt. Who will win ??????

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Re: BENGALS-STEELERS

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Bengals win in a close one.GO BENGALS!!!!

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

Edge goes to Steelers with home field but both team have injuries that could hurt them. I am pulling for the Bengal, just because I hate the dirty play of the Steelers. Another helmet to helmet hit last night at the end of the game. And I saw a typical Steelers hit that didn't get mentioned on the interception return in the 4th quarter. Denver picked the ball off at the goal line and ran it back to about the 20. Near the end of the play a Denver player was standing up walking toward the sideline. They play wasn't over but he wasn't involved in it. As a Steeler play ran past him, he punched him in the gut and the guy went down. Very dirty.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

This is my( IF), I dont think the bengals can beat the steelers three times. I would rather lose this sundays game IF we beat them in the playoffs (IF), we make it to the playoffs. I would rather split with them and let the ravens take them out one game, giving the afc north to cinci. IF that happens . Its a big (IF). Thats (IF) we win enough games. And (IF) no one takes palmers knee out :122249

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

Normally I would say Steelers hands down but that would be foolish. If the Steelers can get up to the level that they played with in the second half of the Broncos game I believe they will win...but not by much...i'm going to go with:

Steelers-24

Bengals-17

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

STEELERS

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

ace63 wrote:This is my( IF), I dont think the bengals can beat the steelers three times. I would rather lose this sundays game IF we beat them in the playoffs (IF), we make it to the playoffs. I would rather split with them and let the ravens take them out one game, giving the afc north to cinci. IF that happens . Its a big (IF). Thats (IF) we win enough games. And (IF) no one takes palmers knee out :122249

Naw, they're going to twist his right elbow. ;-) :roll:

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

my2cents wrote:Edge goes to Steelers with home field but both team have injuries that could hurt them. I am pulling for the Bengal, just because I hate the dirty play of the Steelers. Another helmet to helmet hit last night at the end of the game. And I saw a typical Steelers hit that didn't get mentioned on the interception return in the 4th quarter. Denver picked the ball off at the goal line and ran it back to about the 20. Near the end of the play a Denver player was standing up walking toward the sideline. They play wasn't over but he wasn't involved in it. As a Steeler play ran past him, he punched him in the gut and the guy went down. Very dirty.

:roll: :roll: If you were to disect every NFL game played Sunday, I would bet that you will find a cheap shot that didn't get caught. The Steelers don't play "dirty" ball. They play, very physical, smash mouth football, the kind that you wish your team could play.

bluedevil
JV Team

Post by bluedevil »

bengals by 10

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

manwithplan wrote:
my2cents wrote:Edge goes to Steelers with home field but both team have injuries that could hurt them. I am pulling for the Bengal, just because I hate the dirty play of the Steelers. Another helmet to helmet hit last night at the end of the game. And I saw a typical Steelers hit that didn't get mentioned on the interception return in the 4th quarter. Denver picked the ball off at the goal line and ran it back to about the 20. Near the end of the play a Denver player was standing up walking toward the sideline. They play wasn't over but he wasn't involved in it. As a Steeler play ran past him, he punched him in the gut and the guy went down. Very dirty.

:roll: :roll: If you were to disect every NFL game played Sunday, I would bet that you will find a cheap shot that didn't get caught. The Steelers don't play "dirty" ball. They play, very physical, smash mouth football, the kind that you wish your team could play.

So why did Ray Lewis get fined?

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

my2cents wrote:
manwithplan wrote:

So why did Ray Lewis get fined?

Maybe because his VICIOUS hit was seen clearly?

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

And that's why we hate them. ( well at least one reason)

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

People that complain about dirty hits pretty much want to see NFL turn into flag football or two hand touch but even then they would complain that the player got slapped to hard :lol:

my2cents
S

Post by my2cents »

The NFL obviously wants to protect the players, so they pass rules and levy fines.

BTW, I usually don't point out misspellings in a post because people get caught up in typing fast and there is no spell check on this page, but your location under your avatar it should be VEGETERIAN.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Everyone is giving the edge to pitt. rightly so. There upset because they got beat and there playing at home.
But theres one thing the bengals have that pitt doesnt. A direct phone line to captain kirk. He knows what to do because no one has taken him down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

my2cents wrote:The NFL obviously wants to protect the players, so they pass rules and levy fines.

BTW, I usually don't point out misspellings in a post because people get caught up in typing fast and there is no spell check on this page, but your location under your avatar it should be VEGETERIAN.

Thank you so very much i'll correct that right away!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Lets keep it rolling.......Bengals 23 Steelers 16.

WHO DEY!!! WHO DEY!!!

HARD KNOCKS
Waterboy

Post by HARD KNOCKS »

Bengals 24
Steelers 13

Return to “Pro Sports”