Browns beating Steelers at half

farmer
SEOP

Browns beating Steelers at half

Post by farmer »

Browns have settled for field goals then put in a TD run. Pitt comes down at the end of the half miss on the TD then settle on a FG.

Browns are playing good defense and getting a lot of pressure and sacks. It is a cold game the Browns just may pull an upset.
Browns 13 Steelers 3

farmer
SEOP

Re: Browns beating Steelers at half

Post by farmer »

Browns 13-6 end of 3rd quarter. The Steelers keep hanging around.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Mangini shows how STUPID he is. Stopping the Steelers on 3rd down with the Steelers out of FG range with over 11 mins left. He accepted a holding penalty instead of forcing a punt with over 11 mins left. He was very lucky that Mendenhall dropped a pass that would have given the Steelers a first down on the next play. The Browns were only up 13-7 so the Steelers were just one TD away from being tied.
This game is the Josh Cribbs show for the Browns.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns win 13-6.The Browns defense was very tough tonight. The Steelers season is done now.
Good win for the Browns.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

GREAT win for the Browns

bcnu
Freshman Team

Post by bcnu »

farmer wrote:This game is the Josh Cribbs show for the Browns.

PAY THE MAN !!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Something is seriously broken in Pittsburg and Tomlin has no idea what it is, or how to fix it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Steelers might win one more game this year. Don't be surprised if they start out 0-4 or 0-5 next season and Tomlin gets the boot!!!!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

beecee wrote:
farmer wrote:This game is the Josh Cribbs show for the Browns.

PAY THE MAN !!!!

someone else will

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

WAY TO GO BROWNS!!!!!

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

All I can say is............GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm going to go bury my head in the sand now.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

who did the Browns beat ,other then the Steelers?

The_X_Factor
JV Team

Post by The_X_Factor »

They beat Buffalo in one of the ugliest displays of "professional" football ever seen.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

one more loss and they can use their "sixburgh" title for how may consecutive losses they have had! :lol:

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

There is a fine line between the Penthouse and the Outhouse in the NFL. With a little bit of passion in their game the Steelers could easily be 12-1 but they have become the laughing stock of the league....SHEESH!

Go Pens!!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Steely Dan wrote:Something is seriously broken in Pittsburg and Tomlin has no idea what it is, or how to fix it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Steelers might win one more game this year. Don't be surprised if they start out 0-4 or 0-5 next season and Tomlin gets the boot!!!!!!!

Last January he was the greatest coach in the NFL.......on every pre-game show as how wonderful he was doing. The Steelers have eroded fast. They are not the physical pounding running offense they used to be. When defenses around the league took notice the Steelers offense was Rothlisberger, they dialed up the pressure and you just saw what happens. Better stock up on linemen and a big runner this offseason.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Steelers without Troy on defense are a different team.
The offense had gotten to not doing what they needed to do every play and was waiting for Big Ben to come thur at the end. The big plays are not coming this year and the offensive line just can not block. Things seem to go well when they win much like the Patriots this year. Losing players to free agency and injuries are not as easy to plug in and keep going as in the past.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I saw on espn that tomlin was going to unleash h*** in dec. ???????????

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Arians and Tomlin need to go. . .

But they won't let Tomlin go because he somehow managed to win a Super Bowl and ESPN will have a fit because he's black, even though the Rooneys have done more than anyone else in the NFL to push for the minority coach bit. . .
Sorry if that sounds offensive, but I'm calling it how I see it as a long-time Steeler fan. Tomlin is one of those coaches who tries to be a player's best friend rather than a leader.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

Did Manigini just secure a second year with the Browns?

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

lets face it race has alot to do professional sports,nobody wants to admit it buts that is the way it is. if you dont put a person of color in a position of authortiy someone is going to start crying racist,im sorry buts that is the way it is-when you have a sport that is 80%black you better have some black coaches somewhere on all the teams or players will bitch-look at hockey very few black asst. even on teams because 80%white-read carefully before you bitch i speak the truth and i wish it wasnt that way but it is and on the other hand over half of all coaches hired are wrong hires black and white, any other opinions.

Return to “Pro Sports”