Pathetic Display

-varsity-
JV Team

Pathetic Display

Post by -varsity- »

Did anyone else watch the last 2 games of the Cavs Celtics series? LeBron didn't even want to be there. I am a huge LeBron supporter but I am even willing to admit he didn't want to play. From what I seen in those last 2 games, he is finished with Cleveland. I seriously hate to say it but it's true. His body language sold me. Some play's, he was near the half court line watching the action. Anyone who know's LeBron, know's thats not typical LeBron. I hate it. But that's what it has came to.

tubby
Varsity

Re: Pathetic Display

Post by tubby »

I watched last nights game. Really suprised to see under the 1-2 minute mark....no sense of urgency from the cavs. Didnt foul or try and push the ball up the court. It looked like they were packing it in for next year.

The celtics outplayed them most of the series and had a good game plan. They really played good defense last night. I don't know why Doc Rivers plays Rasheed Wallace though...he had some bench points, but is he really your #1 scoring option when the Cavs were making a comeback.

Mo Williams played a good first half but then decided to not show up for the second. Lebron put up great numbers. He nearly had a quadruple double! 9 turnovers....come on. You can't expect to be one of the greatest ever and turn the ball over 9 times. Even with the points and rebounding numbers he put up I dont think he had that great of a game.

Oh and by the way, whenever the Cavs don't have things going good for them, anybody notice how much whining goes on??? And when they don't get their way they decide to quit. I love it. If Lebron leaves everybody will jump off this Cleveland bandwagon finally.

I think Orlando and the underdog Phoenix Suns in the Finals

Return to “Pro Sports”