Cleveland Browns offseason

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Cleveland Browns offseason

Post by dazed&confused »

As good a time as any to start the conversation though I'll mostly have it with myself on here. :? As I type this, we are waiting on word of Cardale Jones to (maybe) declare for the draft. Do the Browns take a flyer on him early in the second round? I say go for it. Re-sign Hoyer, ditch Johnny Bust and groom him for a couple of years. AND...Tedd Ginn Sr. is right there in Cleveland to keep an eye on him.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Cleveland Browns offseason

Post by C-Bolt »

Don't forget me dazed :lol: Can forget about ole 12 gauge coming to Cleveland, won't matter much anyway the Browns probably have no clue who he even is :oops:,about the only thing you can count on with the Browns draft is to expect the unexpected. Hoyer is most likely gone,the word is him and the Browns are miles apart on money and I don't think the Browns even care if he stays or not, they way they talk, saying its up to him. I look for Cleveland to get a full dose of Johnny football next year lol,he says he done being a jackazz and will get real serious once party season is over

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

THE OHIO STATE WON staying in school???

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

How do you stage a news conference to say you're staying? Anyway, I hope it works out 'cause he seems like a good kid. needs to mature but who among us didn't need to when we were 22? Wonder how Braxton and JT took the news? Neither will be able to work in the spring practice. I'd say Braxton would trahsfer but what the h3ll do I know. So my Browns are stuck with Johnny. That's great! :razz: (Sarcasm)

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Boy dazed your cheeseheads sure blew that game today! Thought for sure they were going to the Superbowl then had a major meltdown,that reminded me of the old Browns from the 80's.Time to start looking forward to some johnny football,Go Browns :122245

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C-Bolt wrote:Boy dazed your cheeseheads sure blew that game today! Thought for sure they were going to the Superbowl then had a major meltdown,that reminded me of the old Browns from the 80's.Time to start looking forward to some johnny football,Go Browns :122245
Green Bay Blew it the next to last time they had the ball. Looked like they just wanted to run some time off the clock. Might have worked if Mr. Bostick had covered the on side kick.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

My wife was rooting for the Seahawks. She was telling me it was over with 5 minutes left to go. I told her it wasn't over. Had that premonition. Ive been through red right 88, the Drive and the Fumble. It had that kind of feeling for me. And unfortunately, I was right. BUT.....I consoled myself by watching a replay of the College Championship game. As Annie says, the sun will come up tomorrow............... :?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

If Rodgers had not been hurt the Pack would have won easy they were clearly the better team that day, but Rodgers could not move and they had to play conservative when they got the lead.Another thing that killed them was settling for them field goals early in the game on the goal line ,they should have gone for at least one of them and it came back to bite them.That was eerily Browns like also.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Back on topic, the Browns can't seem to find an OC. Everyone they targeted has gone to other teams or declined to interview. Could it be something due to our QB situation? Is it being pushed that whoever comes in there has to commit to Johnny Airhead? Time to cut your losses Jimmy Ego.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Maybe they don't want the owner calling the plays for them ?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

C-Bolt wrote:Maybe they don't want the owner calling the plays for them ?
:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Well it didnt take long for the Browns to make off-season news. Josh Gordon violates the league's drug policy by testing positive for alcohol. He cant drink at all as a result of his past record. He's done! Johnny should be gone too, if nothing else than for being an enabler. Might as well cut your losses on Gibson, too. What a mess!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Josh Gordon :122246 :roll: nough said, no news here, he was probably gone anyway,let him smoke and drink until he turns blue in the face,although it probably shoots down any decent trade moves, now the Brownies have flippo the clown leading the offense,never fear he will get Johnny and the boys going.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mr. M to a treatment center

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm not going to kick the kid while he's down. If he did seek treatment for legitimate reasons, then good for him. But if this is just a stunt to deflect criticism then no mercy. Time will tell. But if I'm the Browns, I'm not betting the farm on him. Sign another QB

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

wow!!! would not roll the dice on him :roll: :roll: :roll:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Any fan who follows this team and is reading some of the commentary by "league sources" has to not be concerned but alarmed. This organization, if it can be regarded as such, is totally out of control. Haslam has no idea how this team should be run and those charged with running it do not know either. I, again, state the belief I could run a program better than this. It is such a travesty that the NFL should step in and take control. Ray Farmer has been targeted as the individual who texted critique of play calling during games and now faces suspension. Let that sink in; the GM is in violation of league rules and may face a four-game suspension. In addition, the Browns may lose a draft pick, not that they would do anything with it anyway. :twisted: I would offer my services at a FRACTION of the pay of Farmer to straighten this crap out. If I fail, they can cut me loose. OMG, what a dumpster fire! :aaaaa22 :aaaaa22

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Browns sign Matt O'Donnell ...6' 09" 240 from Queens Canada

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

And the Brownies make another brilliant move signing a QB who was 1-10 last year.He will make great backup to Johnny Rehab.Farmer keeps adding to his legacy

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Lather, rinse, repeat. 3-13. Watching the Brown's front office operate is like listening to Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb. Hello, is there anybody in there?

Return to “Pro Sports”