Cleveland Cavaliers Run to the NBA Championship

Post by noreply66 »

What are your thoughts?

I would like to see them get Love from Minnesota

alabama mike
SE

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Run to the NBA Championship

Post by alabama mike »

It appears Gilbert is doing everything he can to put the Cavs back in contention for a title run. If Love can join King James the odds would shift heavily in Cleveland's favor.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I admit, I was one who didn't think James would be back until he was old and broken down like Shaq was.Rumors are they also targeting Ray Allen and Mike Miller, Lebron's good buddies.Only thing I don't like is giving up Wiggins for Love,he is a great player, but wants to be on the west coast, and said he didn't want to be in Cleveland unless Lebron was there.I'm afraid in a year if things don't go like they should he might bolt anyway.Cavs have got to make sure he signs a long term contract or nix the deal

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm happy for Cleveland as I'm a Browns fan. But I never was a Cavs fan so this doesn't thrill me as much as if I were a total Cleveland homer. Nice story, hope it works out for the city but if my Celtics get good soon, I'll be rooting against him.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Cavs have told Wiggins they are not trading him,that makes me feel better.Of course that probably means no Love also, which could be one reason Lebron only signed for two years.He also might be holding out for a bigger payday(like he really needs it :roll:) when the tv contracts are up. Dazed I bet your really excited about the RNC coming to Cleveland,bet you'll be right up there supporting them :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

C-Bolt wrote:Cavs have told Wiggins they are not trading him,that makes me feel better.Of course that probably means no Love also, which could be one reason Lebron only signed for two years.He also might be holding out for a bigger payday(like he really needs it :roll:) when the tv contracts are up. Dazed I bet your really excited about the RNC coming to Cleveland,bet you'll be right up there supporting them :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

C-Bolt wrote:Cavs have told Wiggins they are not trading him,that makes me feel better.Of course that probably means no Love also, which could be one reason Lebron only signed for two years.He also might be holding out for a bigger payday(like he really needs it :roll:) when the tv contracts are up. Dazed I bet your really excited about the RNC coming to Cleveland,bet you'll be right up there supporting them :lol:
:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa33 :aaaaa33

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Now they say Wiggins is trade bait ugh! Might be the best thing in the long run if they do get Love with James having 4 or 5 good years left.Still like to have Wiggins there when James begins slowing down, but I guess you can't have it all.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The more I look at things I wouldn't trade for Love....if Love come to the Cav's they might have to old timers leaving about the same time.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looking like things will be fun in Cleveland this season

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Since they just signed Wiggins they will have to wait 30 days to trade him.Now they say Chicago is in the running for Love.That would be big trouble for the Cavs if they land Love,but it might be just a smokescreen because they don't have as much to offer as the Cavs. It would be wonderful if they could get both Wiggins and Love, but not likely. I never thought they would get the number one pick again either.They will need some of that luck they have from the draft lottery in this deal.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Read where Wiggins said he wants to go to Minnesota...........future looks better to him

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

He knows he won't get the ball as much in Cleveland, sounds like he would rather score points than win championships.That will change after about 4 years in Minnesota. He has known for a long time that he would be traded so its easy for him to say it.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Looks like the Cavs are wanting a championship this year. Signing LeBron, trading for Love. Possibly signing Marion, Allen, Billups. Already have Mike Miller & James Jones. Went from one of the youngest teams to possibly one of the oldest lol. Hoping to make my way up to Cleveland for my first ever Cavs game this coming season.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Wish Cleveland the best its looking up!!!

devilfan08
Freshman Team

Post by devilfan08 »

Will make a run for a NBA title.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Love will play for the Cavs...top 6 to win NBA championship

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

With Clevelands luck something will go wrong,with the Tribe and Brownies looking sad,the Cavs are the closest to ending the drought for this starving town.I hope it happens.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Best get there head out of there a$$ and start playing team ball.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

LOL I had a feeling things wouldn't go as planned! At least the Browns came out of it

Return to “Pro Sports”