Magic 94 Cavs 85

portsmouth_98
All State

Magic 94 Cavs 85

Post by portsmouth_98 »

Okay, game 1 down, just need to go 20-61 the rest of the year to beat last year's record. First off , I was individually impressed with the young guys last night but I don't think we can start Garland and Secxton on the floor with Love. Both are undersized and are going to need help on defense which Love can't provide. Thompson played great last night and I look for him to be one of our best players this year as he has finally matured as a player. I loved Delly's energy on defense as always and he did a great job leading the 2nd unit offense, if we want to win games this year he has to start. Our biggest issues last night overall were shot selection and defensive breakdowns which were many times the result of a lack of communication. We showed grit and energy twice closing the gap on a 20 point lead against a Magic team that is looking like a top 4 seed in the East.

Cavs top 50 watch
Kevin Love needs 15 minutes played to move into 25th all time for the Cavs.

Collin Sexton needs 1 three to move into 38th all time

Love needs 8 offensive boards to move into 17th all time

Love needs 2 assists to move into 39th all time

Love needs 2 blocks to move into 32nd

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Magic 94 Cavs 85

Post by cbolt »

Didn't get to watch it since I no longer get fox sports. I can imagine it will be a long hard year up on the lake. Hopefully Beilein can take all the losing.

Return to “Pro Sports”