Bengals benching Dalton

cbolt
SEOP

Bengals benching Dalton

Post by cbolt »

Going with Finley. I might have to start watching again but not expecting big things. My ole buddy bait will be happier than a catfish in a tub of vaseline.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Bengals benching Dalton

Post by VetteMan »

Oh well, Dalton is only half of the problem, at least half of the rest of the team should be benched as well. Well at least they are one game closer to being able to draft Joe Burrows as there next franchise QB. I said weeks ago that I thought they would trade Andy Dalton at some point this season, I still see that happening. Just about the same situation that they were in with Carson Palmer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

exactly to both of you. I'm very happy. he's not the whole problem by any means. but I watched him after several sacks sunday throwing the ball down in anger. I mean who can blame him. but it kind of reminded me of the end of boomers era, doing the same thing. there is a lot needs fixed. but I don't think Dalton ever recovered from the thumb injury. and is just missing too many open recievers. we all saw it coming, time to usher in a new era. and see how the team and fans react.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

It is time for the change but will also see how much was Dalton the problem. Open receivers is easy to see but are they running the routes correctly. Where there is not much room for being off on many passes. Then to put a QB out to throw passes like trying to run across a highway during rush hour without getting hit. The play calling needs to improve. Still made no sense to throw into the endzone on second and third and goal to then throw it yards short on fourth down. There needs to be a mix on coaching staffs and the head coach to manage not control everything all the time. What game planning is for and making adjustments during the game. Not being able to watch many of the games. The Rams got down but made adjustments to win. Where the Bengals got up early and couldn't. When the Bengals want to join professional football they do have fans to support them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree farmer, much work is needed by the players and coaches.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Ohio pro football!😖 Thank God for the Buckeyes!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Return to “Pro Sports”