Re: Bills@ Browns. I just can't quit you

Post by countywide35 »

It just don’t seem to ever get better

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I was gonna go Thursday for my birthday.

Not going All I’m gonna do is go and get upset.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Finally !!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

WE WIN!!!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bills are not as talented as the Browns. As they almost beat the Browns on the road. Talent and mix of players who play as a team. As the Bills do not commit as many penalties as the Browns. That allowed them to stay in the game with the Browns. I got to see the very end of the game. The Browns also need to do away with the stripes in the endzone. No wonder they do not want to go in there during the game.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Both Ohio pro teams are poorly coached. Browns have way more talent than the Bengals though.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As both teams have head coaches who call offensive plays who have only called plays for part of a year each. Where both of them think they are doing a great job but in the real world they SUCK. As many people are talking in depth about how bad the coaching is for both teams. Teams need to make it clear when hired if they will be calling all the plays. Better to hire a coach like Harbaugh then hire and pay well OC and DC. I feel better now going back old school with the Browns and Bengals letting the QB call plays on the field.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

We should be jubliant! The Browns just beat a winning team with a top 3 defense. For some reason the win feels lukewarm. Is it the disappointment of the season so far or maybe all the blown chances down on the goal line? Whatever it is I hope this jump starts the team the rest of the year. Got a lot of making up to do.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 pm No wonder they do not want to go in there during the game.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I agree, those things are hideous! Had to be one of Jimmy or Dee's ideas.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am We should be jubliant! The Browns just beat a winning team with a top 3 defense. For some reason the win feels lukewarm. Is it the disappointment of the season so far or maybe all the blown chances down on the goal line? Whatever it is I hope this jump starts the team the rest of the year. Got a lot of making up to do.
I still can't feel good about this team. Buffalo really hadn't played many good teams. I remember we all thought the Browns were on their way after beating Baltimore. This is just setting up for a big letdown Thursday night

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yup, I get that feeling too. If we were really honest with ourselves the Bills probably should have won that game.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:25 pm Yup, I get that feeling too. If we were really honest with ourselves the Bills probably should have won that game.
Bolt, if we were honest the Browns should have scored 2 more TDs and won that game by at least 13 points, no last minute heroics. I just don't have confidence in the coaching staff. Freddie needs to give up play calling.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “Pro Sports”