Steelers@Browns

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Steelers@Browns

Post by dazed&confused »

Everything I know of the last 45 years says the Steelers should win....but strange things happen under the lights in Cleveland. Hoping the legacy of Eric Metcalf (Google it kids) rises up.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Re: Steelers@Browns

Post by farmer »

Just in the Browns get stopped inside the 1 yard line AGAIN.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

farmer wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 pm Just in the Browns get stopped inside the 1 yard line AGAIN.
But did they win?😳👍
Higgs out of the doghouse!
Beckham is the decoy! To____ for a first rounder?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Farmer you crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Callaway for the Browns is being reported was benched for showing up late.

Then the Progressive Insurance Diva, Mayfield's wife called the Browns fair weather fans then ,
Emily would clarify in a separate Instagram Story on Tuesday that she didn't mean the diehard Browns fans. Instead, she was laughing at the fans who suddenly jumped on (and then off, and then back on) the Browns bandwagon amid the offseason hype.

For me I am not a diehard live and die for the Browns fan. I am s fan who follows the team week to week even during the offseason. While hoping they will get better and back to winning every season making the playoffs most of the time. I would say many fans are frustrated by what is put on the field. All the talk but the BS on the field and Kitchens. Then to have a wife of a player who is not playing well complain will not go well. If Baker has a tough game the Fans will let her have it. If she wants fans to not show they are frustrated she will be in the Stadium like the commercial by herself and Baker. Sure will like to see if she stays in the stands the entire game when Cleveland weather shows up for a game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Mayfield wants the fans to be quiet when they have the ball. Since he wanted to blame them for a false start on the final drive of the first half on a fourth and goal play.

Guess the fair weather fans in Cleveland need to ask the Mayfields what they are supposed to do.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Yea I've been a fair weather fan for 50 years. That little girl needs to shut up and be quiet. I don't need her telling me about being a faithful Browns fan. I got all the scars to prove it!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

HAHAHA....agreed daze

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Let’s go Browns !!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Brownies defense come to play! Now can they keep it up in the second half ?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Offense letting Stillers hang around, should be up by at least three tds!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Brownies gonna blow this game! :(

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Finally some breathing room, what a catch!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

A rare win over the Steelers! Game ball to Joe Schobert and the defense. Now A Fight breaks out. Oh gawd no not Garrett! Wow Garrett is definitely going to miss some games after that stupid move. Rudolph just had a bad concussion not long ago and dummy Miles conks him over the head with his helmet :o

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Disgusting. No excuse for that. Takes the focus off a great win. I don't know, just inexcusable. I'm embarrassed for my team. Freddie needs to stop this culture now. Maybe even Dorsey. I'd sit him rest of season and then try to trade him. I'm sick of this crap!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Even when the Browns win they lose. Garrett what a talent to be gone multiple games for being an idiot. Garrett seems to make some terrible plays like former Bengal Burfect. Pouncey will miss games for the Steelers. If he wouldn't have gone to the kicking he would have just been fined. He did go to protect his QB and team mate. Ogunjobi cheap shot on Rudoplh with his helmet off should get suspended. With this being played in a couple of weeks.

How will Kitchens react and how he handles the team will be looked at closely by everyone. If this breaks out like this fight again may bring the end of him being with the Browns to an end.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

How much more do Browns fans have to endure? We just became the most hated team in the league and we deserve it. Just.......just awful! I don't know what else to say. Losing culture, and now we've lost our souls. The whole damm organization needs to be stripped down, starting with the owner.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Albert Haynesworth was given a 5 game suspension for stomping on the head of a Dallas Cowboy player in 2006. Garrett should get at least that but would not be surprised if it goes the rest of the season. Because Garrett was out of control as the two Steelers linemen seemed to just trying to calm him down.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns should have taken a fine and not let Garrett talk. He really didn't care. He was saying the right things most of the time. But kept going on and on. When he said it was an accident at one point. It was clearly not an accident.

From what Kitchens said he did seem to do the right things. Now what actions and results he gets with his players. Sure is a big week.

Now Ogunjobi makes an idiot response for going after Rudolph.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yes Ogunjobi did a bush league move too! He will miss probably two or three games also. This next game could be really ugly. Not only these incidents but I am sure the Steelers won't forget the hit on the receiver earlier in the game. It wasn't near as egregious but they won't forget it.

Return to “Pro Sports”