Re: Steelers@Browns

Post by countywide35 »

Takes away the win......all signs of not a good football team

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I though Garrett looked like he made a sack and Pitt QB started shoving first and he grab the back up Garrett's helmet and tried to pull it off and then Garrett lost it.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

No excuses for Myles. But, why is Rudolph not ejected? After all , he did re-engage after Myles was separated by o-lineman. Ticket prices for rematch just went through the roof!

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Long suffering Browns fan here. I'm talking 5 decades worth of very few bright spots to hang my hat on.

Myles Garrett actions are the worst thing I have seen a Browns player do since Joe "Turkey" Jones sacking Terry Bradshaw by flipping him over his back and dumping Bradshaw on the top of his head. It could have very well broke Bradshaw's neck. I remember watching the game with my dad, a life long Brown's fan who I got my love of the Browns from, yelling at the tv that he should be kicked out of the game and never play again.

Garrett should be done for the year. Regardless of this being out of character for him, his words not mine, the NFL needs to setup some type of off field program for him to complete to return to playing next year.

Rudolph has every reason to be mad about the situation. No suspension, fines etc for him.

Ogunjobi has no reason to shove Rudolph in the back. Cowardly at best. Suspend him 1 game for an a$$hat reaction.

Pouncey is going to get something. I am not sure he deserves 5 games but stomping or kicking someone in the head is not acceptable even in defense of a teammate.

Kitchen has lost the locker room. He is gone after the season.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Garrett will be suspended the whole season. What an idiot

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wow, listening to all the talking heads this morning. A large range of opinions. This was a polarizing moment. We have opinions all the way from doing away with tackle football to what do you expect to happen? I love football, want to see it survive and prosper. But it is a violent game at it's heart. We don't want to see egregious hits and concussions, yet we don't want to watch flag football. I don't condone what Garrett did last night but where DO we draw the line? What do we want want from our teams and players? How do we celebrate sacks and hits, yet we are appalled when something like this happens? Haynesworth, Burffict, Sue and now this. Yet teams still will draft beasts to rush the passer. I don't have an answer. I hate what happened last night. Do we think it (or worse) won't happen in the future. Hell, Woody punched a Clemson player 41 years ago for the evil act of intercepting a pass that sealed a loss for our beloved Buckeyes. Yet the athletic center is named for him. When do we ask the tough questions, where do we draw the lines?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

If the Browns were in the NCAA they would charged with failure to have Institutional Control. Garrett is out at least the rest of the year. Ogunjobi is out 1 game. So he will be back for the next Steelers game. As Pouncey is out for 3 games which he will probably try to appeal. Steelers Heyward told the Browns to clean up this mess. Which he doesn't want this to blow up like the games against the Bengals when Burfect did one of his dumb actions during the previous game. Which the NFL will probably warn each team if things get out of hand a suspension will follow.

The Browns needs to hire a sports psychologist to help the entire team deal with the rest of the season. As well as the coaching staff to help to finish the season. Now will just see how things work out.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

The Browns Coach is toast! Gone ! A hit ? ??

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Steelers need to get players on the field back from injuries and Pouncey back. As well as not let the Browns game let the Steelers taking cheap shots.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Go Steelers!

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:47 am No excuses for Myles. But, why is Rudolph not ejected? After all , he did re-engage after Myles was separated by o-lineman. Ticket prices for rematch just went through the roof!
Your question is my question. He was pulling at Garrett's helmet AND going after him after his lineman had pushed Myles away.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

farmer ! They need to get a lot of help on O !

Return to “Pro Sports”