Browns vs Steelers ROUND2

countywide35
SEOP

Browns vs Steelers ROUND2

Post by countywide35 »

don’t expect to see another brawl go down the way we witnessed it a few weeks ago.

Both teams coming off wins against very poor teams

Who we gonna see this week?? Brownies win 4in a row or does the Steelers get revenge ???

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Browns vs Steelers ROUND2

Post by cbolt »

I just hope they don't take no cheap shots at Mayfield for revenge. Hopefully Tomlin will squash that idea. Freddie better do the same on the other side. We don't need any more players getting suspended or hurt. Back to the game. When was the last time the Browns won 4 in a row? Last year they won three. I'm guessing maybe 2007 when Anderson had a flash year. Browns went 10-6 that year and still got left out of playoffs. A lot of eyes will be on this game for sure!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:16 pm Image
[/quote

yeah we don't need anything lik that again!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:03 pm I just hope they don't take no cheap shots at Mayfield for revenge. Hopefully Tomlin will squash that idea. Freddie better do the same on the other side. We don't need any more players getting suspended or hurt. Back to the game. When was the last time the Browns won 4 in a row? Last year they won three. I'm guessing maybe 2007 when Anderson had a flash year. Browns went 10-6 that year and still got left out of playoffs. A lot of eyes will be on this game for sure!

well said bolt.....yeah that 2007 was a killer...…..I was there in Cincy last game of the year and all We had to do was win and we were in the playoffs.....and I cooked chili on top of the parking garages inviting All the bunghole fans over for a sample and throw some C-L-E marked football....I just knew we had it in the bag as the bungholes were terrible.....well the browns flopped and the measly bungholes squeaked by us and knocked us out of the playoffs.....after the game all the bunghole fans that didn't want to indulge in my deer chili prior to the game all they wanted to do after the game was come to My tailgate area and throw my browns football and eat my chili…..well that sh*t wasn't about to happen so I put my ball up and dumPED my chili out on top of the parking deck parking lot...………..LETS hope we get The dub and sweep the squueelers……
HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE GO..RUFF RUFFF.....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The browns could win out but I can never trust them

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:27 am The browns could win out but I can never trust them
Raider, I don't always agree with all of your posts, but I agree 100% on this one.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now idiot Coach Kitchens wear a shirt one of his daughters gave him to the movies. The shirt said, "Pittsburg started it."

Kitchens shows he is not mature enough to be a head coach in the NFL. One reason why the Browns lead the NFL by a wide margin in penalties. Now would not be surprised if this game has an ugly incident or more.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Browns had this game in hand, then Tomlin decided to coach the pants off Freddie. Kitchens has no clue what to do. Worst coach in the league, way over his head.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I agree the Browns had the game early. But they only play part of games not 4 quarters. The Steelers just laughed at the Browns the second half with their third string QB. Time to trade Kitchens to run a Buffet somewhere. Sure would have been better to had kept Williams as the head coach. The Steelers ran the wildcat as well as an extra offensive linemen. The little things that the Browns just can not put together.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That slams the door shut on any playoff hopes the Browns might have had! Just another dreadful Browns season. Only good thing is after we get through this season we won't have to see anymore of them annoying Mayfield commercials. :roll: They might be tolerable if they were winning.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Browns should have checked with Progressive Insurance to see if they could get Train Wreck Insurance. Maybe a discount with Baker and their Stadium being in the commercials.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Kitchens said that the TShirt had nothing to do with losing the game. DeCastro of the Steelers said it was a dumb thing to do for a Coach who doesn't play the game on the field. That his coach would never throw his players under the bus like Kitchens did.

With all the weapons the Browns have you see no creativity in the play calls. The only change is Hunt is playing. Then again Kitchens is an offensive genius in his own mind. He is offensive to his fans in the real world.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

farmer wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:06 pm With all the weapons the Browns have you see no creativity in the play calls. The only change is Hunt is playing. Then again Kitchens is an offensive genius in his own mind. He is offensive to his fans in the real world.
Farmer, they have too many weapons. Only one ball. And Freddie can't figure out how to get that one ball to them.

And then the GM gathered all the fool's gold without providing proper line personnel. It's like building a fancy house with no foundation.

The biggest problem is culture. The Steelers know what their identity is. The Browns have no idea what they want to be. I should say they don't know how to be what they really want to be. They want to be crowned winners and don't want to do the dirty work necessary to be winners.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't see what the big deal is with the shirt. It was just a shirt his daughter wanted him to wear to the movies. So what. If the Steeler's need something like a tee shirt to get them fired up for a game they need to stay in contention for the playoffs ,they must be hard to motivate. I''m more worried about his coaching than his shirt selections. The amount of penalty yardage this team gets is unacceptable. Shows he is not getting through to the players like Williams did.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

When the coach tells the team to concentrate on the game not the previous Steeler game. The TShirt just wasn't a good image to send to a team who as you said makes to many penalties. As well as the image you send to the commish who warned both teams before the game.

Kitchens quits calling runs in the second half with the Browns getting just 6 carries. When you have Chubb and Hunt in the backfield.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:30 pm I don't see what the big deal is with the shirt. It was just a shirt his daughter wanted him to wear to the movies.
I agree the shirt wasn't a big deal in and of itself. Here's the thing..make a list of great coaches
Belichick
Brown
Lombardi
Walsh...etc.

Can you imagine ANY of them doing anything remotely like this? It goes to the bigger question of character. This is not what I want MY coach doing.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

If he was wearing it at practice around players or a press conference something like that, yea I would think that, but he wasn't, it was at the movies on his own time after his daughter wanted him to wear it. If you look at the picture he was wearing a coat covering most of it up. It's just another case of media/social media hyping something up that don't amount to a hill of beans. His mistake was letting the guy take a picture with him or nobody would be talking about this. Browns have much more important problems than what shirts their coach is wearing on his own time with his family. I think his coaching on the field and at practice is one of them for sure, so I am not letting him off the hook. We don't know what those guys were wearing on their own time with family, dazed, but to answer your question, no they probably were not, but I know coaches have done much worse things in the past. Even our buddy Greg Williams did a pretty bad thing at one time.

Return to “Pro Sports”