Patriots

farmer
SEOP

Patriots

Post by farmer »

The Patriots have suspended the videographer who took footage of Cincinnati’s sideline in Cleveland last week, Ben Volin of The Boston Globe reports. The employee has been identified as Dave Mondillo, who has been a longtime producer for Kraft Sports and Entertainment.

So this is not a new employee. How do the Patriots suspend someone who works for Kraft Sports and Entertainment??? The Patriots can spin it however they want. Pay the fine and lose a draft pick no big deal like before. Take away home field advantage. Have them drop to the last Wild Card Team. Move every team up one position. This also takes away the income from home games. Then effecting local business who profits from home games. The win by cheating does not effect them. As they have paid the fine but banked more profits as the result of their cheating. Then the next time follow NCAA rule that would bar them from Post Season for 2 years.

Geronimo
SEOP

Re: Patriots

Post by Geronimo »

They will not make the super bowl!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Why would they have to cheat against the Bungals of all teams? If they actually do it all the time I would save it for a team like say, maybe the Ravens :shock:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I wish my team could cheat like the Patriots. 😮😢😞

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:41 pm I wish my team could cheat like the Patriots. 😮😢😞
It has to be Robert Craft the owner pulling all the strings, the Head Coach didn't know how to do it when he was in Cleveland.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Can you believe that the Tennessee Titans just beat the Patriots 20-13 ?

Miles Wood
Waterboy

Post by Miles Wood »

I just can’t stop laughing.Good stuff!

"The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate"
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Considering they just lost to the hapless Dolphins when they needed that game for a week off, this doesn't surprise me at all. I got a feeling Brady is not done yet. He will use this for fuel and motivation for next year. Now whether it's with the Pats or not could be anybody's guess. I just can't see him being on another team.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Yes !!!

Return to “Pro Sports”