2020 Cincinnati Reds

countywide35
SEOP

Re: 2020 Cincinnati Reds

Post by countywide35 »

Geronimo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:35 amThanks

I’m still trying to put the pieces together how you are die hard Steelers fan but a Reds fan too. Just don’t make sense 😂

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Be honest I was a Browns fan when Leroy Kelly and Paul Warfield played 10_4 but could not win the big game ! Jack Lambert sold me on the Steelers! Reds fan always was from jump go !went to the super bowl cinn vs 49ers 89 maybe ! That done me for them ! You want to by my ticket stub ? Lol

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Geronimo wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:18 pm Be honest I was a Browns fan when Leroy Kelly and Paul Warfield played 10_4 but could not win the big game ! Jack Lambert sold me on the Steelers! Reds fan always was from jump go !went to the super bowl cinn vs 49ers 89 maybe ! That done me for them ! You want to by my ticket stub ? Lol

That helps !! 😬

I remember that super bowl beteeen the bungholes n 9ers. We watched it with a house full of Cincy fans. Maybe that’s why tonight I was kinda of rooting for the chiefs 30yrs later.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Go KC

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Who else is absolutely pumped about this season?!?! All those off-season moves, with a lot of solid players already here.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I hope we play meaningful baseball past Memorial Day

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

2009 ! We all said the same thing last season ! Hope your right.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Living here in Ohio sometimes it's pretty tough being able to root for the Browns, the Bengals, the Reds, the Indians, the Cavaliers, the Blue Jackets, and sometimes not think that we are really just gluttons for punishment, but every year we get our hopes up again and just know that this is going to be our year. If it wasn't for the Buckeyes 99% of the time, it's sometimes very hard to remain a fan and then be disappointed year after year.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 pm Living here in Ohio sometimes it's pretty tough being able to root for the Browns, the Bengals, the Reds, the Indians, the Cavaliers, the Blue Jackets, and sometimes not think that we are really just gluttons for punishment, but every year we get our hopes up again and just know that this is going to be our year. If it wasn't for the Buckeyes 99% of the time, it's sometimes very hard to remain a fan and then be disappointed year after year.

Spot on. Make sure you add In the fact our beloved buckeyes play in a biased world of college football.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:41 pm Living here in Ohio sometimes it's pretty tough being able to root for the Browns, the Bengals, the Reds, the Indians, the Cavaliers, the Blue Jackets, and sometimes not think that we are really just gluttons for punishment, but every year we get our hopes up again and just know that this is going to be our year. If it wasn't for the Buckeyes 99% of the time, it's sometimes very hard to remain a fan and then be disappointed year after year.

Spot on. Make sure you add In the fact our beloved buckeyes play in a biased world of college football.
Agree with you 100% as far as the Buckeyes are concerned, the sad thing is it has been that way for years, and will probably continue that way.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:04 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Agree with you 100% as far as the Buckeyes are concerned, the sad thing is it has been that way for years, and will probably continue that way.

I’m with you again. There is no end of it in sight.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

The MLB is better when the the Reds are winning. a good team in Cincinnati is great for baseball

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

You Columbus buckeye fans never let me down with the excuse making...……. Stay classy Columbus,,,,,,,,,, there is always next year!!!! :lol: :roll:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inches I never expected to see you on a Reds thread. Thought you was all hibernated away in your wolverine den. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm really surprised 9 and 5 didn't break out the Buckeye pacifier. :lol: I think he lives to look closely for crying Buckeyes (as he calls them) everywhere :lol: Even on this Reds thread. :lol:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Votto said he hopes to be back after a disappointing 2019 ?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

cbolt wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:21 am Inches I never expected to see you on a Reds thread. Thought you was all hibernated away in your wolverine den. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inches, remember the offer that we extended last year during football season, that offer is still on the table. I know it can't be easy waking up each and every day of the week, and having people making fun of your favorite football team, even though they haven't won anything that matters these past few years. If that isn't bad enough, having to defend your "strange" coach day after day also. I think that you are a pretty good guy, and when you decide to make that important move, and to leave all of that disappointment behind you, I'm 100% sure that all of us Buckeye fans will be ready to welcome you as a true blue Buckeye Fan.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:01 pm
cbolt wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:21 am Inches I never expected to see you on a Reds thread. Thought you was all hibernated away in your wolverine den. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Inches, remember the offer that we extended last year during football season, that offer is still on the table. I know it can't be easy waking up each and every day of the week, and having people making fun of your favorite football team, even though they haven't won anything that matters these past few years. If that isn't bad enough, having to defend your "strange" coach day after day also. I think that you are a pretty good guy, and when you decide to make that important move, and to leave all of that disappointment behind you, I'm 100% sure that all of us Buckeye fans will be ready to welcome you as a true blue Buckeye Fan.
I don't think the best psychologist in the world could talk him into that, but if by some miracle he would change his mind we will welcome him with open arms and some gold pants. Lol

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Sorry Reds fans, we got a little off track there with inches. Anyway it all starts this week with spring training. Can't believe it's here already. :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Buckeyes was mentioned on this REDS thread is why it got off track! Complaining about the Buckeyes being in a biased college world. That's what got 9 and 5 going. "Sometimes" I can see his point on A LOT of things. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”