Can we cancel the Battle of Ohio RD. 2?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Can we cancel the Battle of Ohio RD. 2?

Post by dazed&confused »

The Browns are packing for vacation, the Bengals are on the clock and everyone else in the Buckeye State is waiting for tOSU vs. Clemson. Just fold up the tent.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Can we cancel the Battle of Ohio RD. 2?

Post by VetteMan »

To really be truthful, I have always been a fan of both teams, but actually more of a Browns fan. It used to be a must see game for me, right now I don't care whether I watch it or not.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Did I hear today that the Bengals have clinched the # 1 spot in the draft ? Thank God at least they didn't screw that up if they did ?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Bengals locked it in. They will actually try to win now. I see bengals by 21 or so

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

mattash wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:06 am Bengals locked it in. They will actually try to win now. I see bengals by 21 or so
You very well may be right with that prediction.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Cincinnati! In a close one .

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Even with Bengals playing hard I still don't see them winning this. On the flipside this a Browns team who loves to lose games they should win so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. It will be a really long offseason in Berea if the Brownies don't beat the team with the number 1 draft pick. :o

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

cbolt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:50 pm Even with Bengals playing hard I still don't see them winning this. On the flipside this a Browns team who loves to lose games they should win so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. It will be a really long offseason in Berea if the Brownies don't beat the team with the number 1 draft pick. :o
I can see both teams packing it in, both teams just wanting to get this game over with and avoid any serious injuries. Then after a few days, a select few will sit down with there agent to determine if they want to return next year to the messes that they helped create, or move on to greener pastures.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:12 pm
cbolt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:50 pm Even with Bengals playing hard I still don't see them winning this. On the flipside this a Browns team who loves to lose games they should win so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. It will be a really long offseason in Berea if the Brownies don't beat the team with the number 1 draft pick. :o
I can see both teams packing it in, both teams just wanting to get this game over with and avoid any serious injuries. Then after a few days, a select few will sit down with there agent to determine if they want to return next year to the messes that they helped create, or move on to greener pastures.
Maybe someone with the initials OBJ?😮😎

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

He was a headache in New York, I don't know why "We" thought he would turn over a new leaf in Cleveland. He an Antonio Brown both have been hit in the head one too many times.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Who Dey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I got the outcome I wanted. Strange that I rooted against the Browns. But it removed any doubt that Kitchens should be kept. Dear God Jimmy, hire a good coach. Just make Mike McCarthy an offer he can't refuse. If you need to get rid of Dorsey to do that, I'm OK with that, too.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

A petition to make "Bengals/Browns Fans" an official medical marijuana condition was submitted last month to the State Medical Board of Ohio

Return to “Pro Sports”