DC Defenders 15 St. Louis BattleHawks 6

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

DC Defenders 15 St. Louis BattleHawks 6

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The big news in this one was Cardale Jones (Ohio State) was benched after another poor decision that resulted in another bad pick. His replacement did nothing special (9-14-64 yards- 1TD) but what he did was not make stupid mistakes to kill his offense. The Defenders (3-20 went to the ground game and for once gave the ball to my favorite back in the league, Jhurell Pressley (New Mexico) and all he did was rush for 107 yards on 15 carries. Khari Lee (Bowie State) had a TD catch. Overall he caught 3 balls for a total of 14 yards. Ty Rausa (Boise State) missed his first field goad but recovered to hit his next three (52, 50 and 22 yards). On the defensive side of things for the winners, Tyree Kinnel (Michigan) had 10 tackles. Siupeli Anau (Northern Arizona), Anthony Johnson (Louisiana State), Tavaris Barnes (Clemson) and Tracey Sprinkle (Ohio State) each had a sack. Doran Grant (Ohio State) had a tackle. For St. Louis (3-2) Jordan Ta'amu (Mississippi) went 15-25 for 165 yards. L'Damian Washington (Missouri) had 5 catches for 114 yards. Taylor Russolino (Millsaps) had field goals of 35 & 40 yards. Terence Garvin (West Va.) had 16 tackles and Will Hill (Florida) had 12.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: DC Defenders 15 St. Louis BattleHawks 6

Post by VetteMan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:35 pm The big news in this one was Cardale Jones (Ohio State) was benched after another poor decision that resulted in another bad pick. His replacement did nothing special (9-14-64 yards- 1TD) but what he did was not make stupid mistakes to kill his offense. The Defenders (3-20 went to the ground game and for once gave the ball to my favorite back in the league, Jhurell Pressley (New Mexico) and all he did was rush for 107 yards on 15 carries. Khari Lee (Bowie State) had a TD catch. Overall he caught 3 balls for a total of 14 yards. Ty Rausa (Boise State) missed his first field goad but recovered to hit his next three (52, 50 and 22 yards). On the defensive side of things for the winners, Tyree Kinnel (Michigan) had 10 tackles. Siupeli Anau (Northern Arizona), Anthony Johnson (Louisiana State), Tavaris Barnes (Clemson) and Tracey Sprinkle (Ohio State) each had a sack. Doran Grant (Ohio State) had a tackle. For St. Louis (3-2) Jordan Ta'amu (Mississippi) went 15-25 for 165 yards. L'Damian Washington (Missouri) had 5 catches for 114 yards. Taylor Russolino (Millsaps) had field goals of 35 & 40 yards. Terence Garvin (West Va.) had 16 tackles and Will Hill (Florida) had 12.
Really be interesting to see if he is the starting QB in there next game ?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I can't see him getting the start, after the team won.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 pm I can't see him getting the start, after the team won.

I agree

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

countywide35 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:57 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 pm I can't see him getting the start, after the team won.

I agree
Both of you are probably right. I have no idea what this new league is paying some of these players, but at the beginning of the season, Cardale was kind of the face of this DC team, I hope this is not the beginning of the end for him.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:09 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:57 pm

I agree
Both of you are probably right. I have no idea what this new league is paying some of these players, but at the beginning of the season, Cardale was kind of the face of this DC team, I hope this is not the beginning of the end for him.

Well said. I’m rooting hard for him. one good game is all it’s gonna take. ANd big 12gauge be rolling again

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Pro Sports”