Tom Brady

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Tom Brady

Post by cbolt »

I could see a disappointment this year for the Bucs. Things rarely ever work for teams that have sky high hopes going into the year and expected to do so much. I look no further than the Brownies from last year. What a letdown that was :( . They have some proven winners but are in a different environment now with different coaching so we will see.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:57 am I could see a disappointment this year for the Bucs. Things rarely ever work for teams that have sky high hopes going into the year and expected to do so much. I look no further than the Brownies from last year. What a letdown that was :( . They have some proven winners but are in a different environment now with different coaching so we will see.

Bolt should us brownie fans expect anything less ??

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Tom Brady's signing was the golden ticket in Tampa Bay's banner offseason, which included the subsequent luring of Rob Gronkowski out of retirement to join his former teammate. Adding that dynamic duo to an already promising roster that includes the NFL's reigning sacks leader and a pair of Pro Bowl wide receivers, had the Bucs immediately getting Super Bowl hype. The Bucs defense was a top five unit in the NFL over the last 6 weeks of the 2019 season, and they kept the unit together this offseason. The Bucs have no doubt improved big time as a team in getting Brady to come to Tampa Bay. If they can keep him upright and healthy, they will probably have a pretty potent offense this upcoming season, providing there is a season.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

A few little tidbits that all Tom Brady fans should know: Name, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. He spent the first 20 seasons of his career with the New England Patriots, playing in nine Super Bowls and winning six of them, both of which are the most of any player in NFL history. He has won a record four Super Bowl MVP's. Date of birth- Aug 3rd, 1977, Age-42, Born-San Mateo, California, Height- 6'4", Salary- 2019,1.75 million USD, Partner-Bridget Moyhahan-2004-2006, Spouse- Gisele Bundchen, M-2009, College-Michigan, NFL-Draft, 2000/Rd 6/Pick-199.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Lesean McCoy has decided to team up with Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski after agreeing to join the Buccaneers. McCoy has been a free agent since his release from the Kansas City Chiefs.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady thanked everyone for the birthday greetings as he turned 43 on Monday. Another NFL quarterback also had a birthday on Monday as Los Angles Chargers Tyrod Taylor turned 31.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The precision and accuracy that has became a trademark of quarterback Tom Brady's game doesn't appear to have left him, as he settles into his new home with Tampa Bay. Brady joined his new teammates for his first practice of training camp that was open to the Media on Tuesday. He was throwing to a lot of his receivers as well as to his running backs.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

As soon as Tom Brady went to Tampa Bay, the first thing I was wondering about was is it going to be Brady's offense and the Buc's adjust to him, which is not unreasonable, or will it be Brady adjusting to Bruce Arians. We will see once they start playing, but as of right now clearly it appears as if Brady is adjusting to Bruce Arians. One of the other big questions on that side of the ball will be along the offensive line.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Leonard Fournette, after being released by the Jacksonville Jaguars, won't have to leave the state of Florida to play, as it's being reported that he is going to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, where he will now join Tom Brady's backfield. Reports indicate that he will receive a 2 million dollar base salary, with up to 1.5 million dollar's in bonuses based on rushing yards and playtime. Unless it was a money situation, I'm still a little surprised that Jacksonville cut him loose.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

As if there are not enough challenges for a 43 year old quarterback in the NFL, Tom Brady suggests that the Buccaneers could have an edge as the season opens with lofty expectations in Tampa. Brady say's they have a great group of core leaders, a very good mixture of veteran players and young players that really want to make a name for themselves. He said he really liked the way that the team has come together, both offense and defense in the past six weeks.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Tom Brady made no secret of the fact that if Drew Bree's was retiring and heading to the TV booth, that Brady would like to replace him in New Orleans. Brady mentioned this, sources say, to a few Saints players, knowing that word would get back, New Orleans was into it as well, with Brady seen by head coach Sean Payton as the perfect replacement for Bree's. However, when Bree's announced he was not done yet, the Brady to New Orleans move died.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Old Tom took one on the chin !!! :lol:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bruce Arians was hard on Tom Brady after his rough debut with the Buccaneers on Sunday, but in Hall of Famer Brett Favre's eyes, Arians is "barking up the wrong tree." Favre said the last person you want to call out after the first game of the year is Tom Brady. Now maybe if they had a mutual truce going into the game, going into the season. Like, Hey, I'm going to be hard on you, because I want the guys to know that we're going to be hard on you. I want the guys to know we're going to treat you the same, even though technically I'm not, so are you OK with it ? If they have that truce, great, otherwise dissension could easily enter quickly. Brett, I really hope you clear this up with Brady, because poor old Bruce has a football team to coach, plus I've got a headache just reading what you've said.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Belichick 1 Brady 0. Brady had such a confident swagger going into that game until that pick 6 then you could see reality slap him in the face. It was great!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Brady’s first pick was Mike Evans’ fault. He broke the route off. The pick-6 was bad.

Hard to really sound the alarm though on TB, although huge glaring weakness at LT. Bigger concern should actually be with New Orleans. Saints didn’t look good on offense, at all. Drew Brees looks past his prime, offense had basically no rhythm and who knows what Michael Thomas’s injury is. Bucs D looked good, save all the screw-ups (PI in first half that extended Saints drive into touchdown, Vita Vea’s NZI that gave New Orleans a field goal before half.) Bucs will win by 10 in the rematch.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Much has been made of Bruce Arian's public criticism of Tom Brady, but we had yet to hear from Brady himself. When Brady was initially asked the question, he kind of swatted the question away, by saying what's the question ? After a moment to collect his thoughts, Brady then said , "He's the coach," I'm just a player trying to win a game. It was a nothing response that would make his notoriously curt former head coach Bill Belichick proud.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Tom Brady silenced the doubters on Sunday as he led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 31-17 win over the Carolina Panthers, avoiding what would have been the first 0-2 start in his career.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

While it remains to be seen whether or not Tom Brady, 43, continues to play championship caliber quarterback, it was good to see that with the Buccaneers 31-17 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, at the very least Brady's penchant for season-ending resiliency remains intact. Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians said, this game should have never gotten to as close as it did, but I thought Brady played outstanding, his leadership on the sidelines was great and he put us in the right play on a number of different audibles. I thought he played really, really well.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Before Kickoff, Tom Brady sauntered over to Peyton Manning, who owns four fewer Super Bowl Rings but has something Brady desperately craves, a championship with a second team. After leading his Tampa Bay team to a 28-10 win over the Broncos Sunday, which was also his first road win for the Buccaneers (2-1), Brady evened his career record against the Broncos at 9-9 with just his 5th win in 12 trips to Denver. I've known Peyton for almost 20 years, it's always great to see him and his kids.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Tampa bay with cry baby Tom won't make the super bowl !!!

Return to “Pro Sports”