SEOP

Re: Tom Brady

Post by Geronimo »

At 42 ?

Miles Wood
Waterboy

Post by Miles Wood »

At his age what does he have to prove? Retire already.he is going to stick around one year to many and he’s going to get an injury that he could have avoided.but they geared all the rules to him so who knows.

"The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate"
    VetteMan
    SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

mattash wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:37 pm Where is he going to go?
    It had better be to someone that has an outstanding offensive line. Like or dislike the Patriots, they have usually always had a very good offensive line. I can also see the team that signs him, maybe have to change there offensive approach to suit his strength, witch has usually been a short passing game. He's been a great QB for quite a few years, and if the term Pocket Passer would be described, it would probably be Tom Brady.

Geronimo
    SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

He won't last the whole season in Tampa Bay ?

cbolt
    SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Brady and the Buccaneers? Say it isn't so. We finally get to see how Brady and Belichick perform without each other. Famous Jameis will have to take a back seat for now. He will probably want out of there. Be interesting if Belichick picks him up in free agency.

Omega
    SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Kind of wished Brady would have just ridden off in to the sunset to avoid sullying his career. I guess money and ego trumps common sense. As to the Pats now in need of a QB, will Kraft and Belichick offer heaven and earth to get SEO's favorite son Joe Burrow?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
    VetteMan
    SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Omega wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:02 am Kind of wished Brady would have just ridden off in to the sunset to avoid sullying his career. I guess money and ego trumps common sense. As to the Pats now in need of a QB, will Kraft and Belichick offer heaven and earth to get SEO's favorite son Joe Burrow?
    I would not be the least bit surprised if the Patriots up and get Andy Dalton some way, who just might be a pretty good QB for them for a couple years.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
    SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Miles Wood wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:23 pm
      At his age what does he have to prove? Retire already.he is going to stick around one year to many and he’s going to get an injury that he could have avoided.but they geared all the rules to him so who knows.
      I'm with you miles.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
      YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
      SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:02 am Kind of wished Brady would have just ridden off in to the sunset to avoid sullying his career. I guess money and ego trumps common sense. As to the Pats now in need of a QB, will Kraft and Belichick offer heaven and earth to get SEO's favorite son Joe Burrow?
      I agree ole buddy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
      Geronimo
      SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I will say it again age 42 his best years are behind him ! Tampa Bay

Geronimo
      SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I will say it again age 42 his best years are behind him ! Tampa Bay 9-7 This coming season at best !

GalliaGrad78
      SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Geronimo wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:29 pm I will say it again age 42 his best years are behind him ! Tampa Bay 9-7 This coming season at best !
      I agree, but some of those 'talking hair do's" on tv got them going to the Super Bowl! I hope not, I have had enough!

Geronimo
      SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

LOL !

VetteMan
      SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Just been reading where the "Good Morning Football' crew have been discussing the fact that Tom Brady has promised wide receiver Chris Goodwin a Super Bowl, if Goodwin is willing to give up his #12 jersey to Brady. As successful that Brady has been over the years, and confidence has never been lacking, just maybe Brady knows something about the Buccaneers that we don't ? If they can keep him upright, an injury free, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Geronimo
      SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

LOL !

VetteMan
      SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Geronimo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:46 pmLOL !
      I kind of feel the same way, he maybe should spend some quality time with those (Big Uglies) offensive linemen, as that #12 won't do him a bit of good if he is lying on his back.

Geronimo
      SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I think there D-Backs are not the best ?

VetteMan
      SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Just heard this on Network Sports: Tom Brady keeps ignoring the NFLPA recommendation to halt the group workout's. The NFLPA medical director has recommended that players stop holding these group workouts "in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in certain States." One of those certain states is Florida, which saw more than 5000 positive tests on 2 consecutive days this week. Hillsborough County, where Tampa is located, has seen an average of 373 new cases per day over the past 7 days, and a positive test rate of nearly 19%. That sounds like the kind of evidence that would keep any sane person holed up and in their house, but not Tom Brady. Brady has continued organizing workouts for his new Buccaneer teammates at a Tampa prep school. What's more, he's been posting about the workouts on Instagram with captions that frankly sound defiant. " No excuses ", he wrote on Tuesday. Rob Gronkowski has become a regular at these workouts.

VetteMan
      SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:33 am Just been reading where the "Good Morning Football' crew have been discussing the fact that Tom Brady has promised wide receiver Chris Goodwin a Super Bowl, if Goodwin is willing to give up his #12 jersey to Brady. As successful that Brady has been over the years, and confidence has never been lacking, just maybe Brady knows something about the Buccaneers that we don't ? If they can keep him upright, an injury free, I guess we will just have to wait and see.
      The fact that Tom Brady more or less promised a Super Bowl to a couple of his teammates, has a few of his teammates also predicting a fun and successful season. Buccaneers tight end Rob Gronkowski ( when healthy is one of the best TE in the NFL ) is also saying that since his arrival, along with Tom Brady's decision to sign with the Bucs, that the team can have a very good year. No doubt the Bucs will be able to score some points, they may need to shore the defense up somewhat. A defensive player on one of their divisional rival teams, said that even though Tampa Bay has a lot of new names on paper, you still have to go out and produce on the field, which actually applies to each and every team when trotting out onto the field.

Return to “Pro Sports”