2020 Cleveland Browns

countywide35
SEOP

Re: 2020 Cleveland Browns

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:07 am Thats funny u say that county! I told my bro in law ( who has been a huge Browns fan his whole life) that I hope I am not dreaming and wake up when they had that 28-0 lead. I bet there will be a huge crowd waiting on them at the airport when they return. If they allow it they will show I bet!

CLE is rockin Rigjt now.

I thought they said before the game.

The players were split into two groups. Flown on two different planes. And the coaches were all driven across the turnpike to Pittsburg.

How they get home ?? No clue .....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I heard that to county! Can u imagine what Stefanski was going through not being there but watching all that unfold right before his eyes on TV. I bet he thought he was dreaming also. Lol

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:19 am I heard that to county! Can u imagine what Stefanski was going through not being there but watching all that unfold right before his eyes on TV. I bet he thought he was dreaming also. Lol

Wat a GREAT job those guys did tonight !!!

The coaches. The players.

I was into it. And I mean into it. It helped the way the game started. I envisioned pizza , a big chew and relaxed in the couch in bed by 10. Bummed out. But. Instead. Here it. Almost 1:00 in the mornin. Still got a chew in. Wund up tighter than a banjo string with a pulled a right hammie from a jump I did on the opening play of the game. And I’m wondering if wat happened really happened. darn Redcorn wat a night.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/292 ... s-steelers

Browns are just gonna be the Browns.....

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I guess anyone can say what should have happened after the game is already over with, and 99% of the time will always be right. The way the Steelers were going up and down the field against the Browns in the second half, and especially the Browns prevent defense, I'm still a little surprised that at the start of the forth Qtr. and having cut the lead down to 12 points, and then facing 4th and 1 at midfield, that the Steelers decided to punt the ball. Like I said, it's always easy to second guess after the game is already over with.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Truck Stop Jimmy finally got it right by turning the franchise over to level headed football people. Still wish our QB was either Josh Allen or DAK but it is what it is.
Jerruh, are you taking notes? 😆

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

...oh, and can't wait for Collin Cowturds show today!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:48 am I guess anyone can say what should have happened after the game is already over with, and 99% of the time will always be right. The way the Steelers were going up and down the field against the Browns in the second half, and especially the Browns prevent defense, I'm still a little surprised that at the start of the forth Qtr. and having cut the lead down to 12 points, and then facing 4th and 1 at midfield, that the Steelers decided to punt the ball. Like I said, it's always easy to second guess after the game is already over with.

I’ve never understood if the intial game plan was to attack. Ya get the lead. And then stop attacking. Playing prevention defense. The start of the 4th qrter i was shittin bricks. But at the time they decided to punt. They tried to get a free one on the Browns on a untimed down to start the 4th. It didn’t work. And the thought of punting them
Deep , playing field position game was a pretty good idea because at the time. The Browns were in a bad bad spot. One more 3nOut. The Steelers were going to break our hearts...again

Browns had a 3rd qrter of Nuttin but 3 and outs. And the Steelers were up and down the field. But hats off to the Browns. They found a way to fight claw and come back to swing the momentum back their way after ending the 1st half and entire 3rd qrter was the Steelers way.

But like ya say. After the game what if’s ???????

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:10 am Truck Stop Jimmy finally got it right by turning the franchise over to level headed football people. Still wish our QB was either Josh Allen or DAK but it is what it is.
Jerruh, are you taking notes? 😆

What a great statement.....TruckStop Jimmy quit texting down to the field to do this. Snd let the football people do their work.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Brownie Faithfulls.....any news on the front line from the team.,?,.??? All I have seen is Stephnski is scheduled to return with the team on Thursday.....how’s our offensive line situation heading into mid-week......????

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

As of today. We have nobody on reserve/ Covid list. A week ago today we had 8players on it

Appears we will be headed west with a full squad.

Do have a couple thats questionable. TE David Njok bein one of them.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

KC line -10

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Go Browns !!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

d-5 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:08 pmGo Browns !!

Go Browns d-5!!!!!!!

Let me ask ya something......why not us??? Why not the Browns shock the world again tomorrow afternoon?!?!?!?

Here We Gooo Brownies......Here we Gooooooo........

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

why not us ?? Go Browns !!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GAME DAY........!!!!

LETS GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:11 am ...oh, and can't wait for Collin Cowturds show today!

Where ya at Dazed?!?!?

Big Day today !!!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:19 am I heard that to county! Can u imagine what Stefanski was going through not being there but watching all that unfold right before his eyes on TV. I bet he thought he was dreaming also. Lol

John Redcorn look into the foreseeable future with your Redcorn powers and give us some good fortune !!!

Go Browns!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:48 am I guess anyone can say what should have happened after the game is already over with, and 99% of the time will always be right. The way the Steelers were going up and down the field against the Browns in the second half, and especially the Browns prevent defense, I'm still a little surprised that at the start of the forth Qtr. and having cut the lead down to 12 points, and then facing 4th and 1 at midfield, that the Steelers decided to punt the ball. Like I said, it's always easy to second guess after the game is already over with.

30 different starting QBs since 1999 and Mayfield winning last week at Heinz Field.......let’s baker gets it done today. He’s said numerous times before that he performs the best at high pressure situations....this is one of those times and one of those times we could use Baker to impose his will and live to fight another day !!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Be a good time for the Combo of Chubb and Hunt to 1-2punch the Chiefs all afternoon. Mysles Garrett sending MaHommes runnin for his life with a few strip sacks to go along with Denzel Ward throwin a INT in there on them as well......guys I’m pumped and Again...why not us?? Why can’t it be our turn ?!?!....why not us against the Bills in the AFC championship game?!!........let’s go browns let’s go browns let’s go browns let’s go browns!!!

Wooof woof woodf woof!!!!!!!!

Return to “Pro Sports”