Super Bowl 55..Who you got?

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Super Bowl 55..Who you got?

Post by OHHS old timer »

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers from Raymond James stadium in Tampa.

To be honest....I am not a big NFL guy anymore. Haven't for probably 15 years.

Anywho...it looks like KC might be without BOTH starting tackles. One with achilles tendon while the other has been getting treatment for his back.

Mahomes with his weapons vs Brady and his weapons. I just might watch this one....youth vs experience at QB. One SB victory vs 6 rings.

So.....Who ya got??

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Super Bowl 55..Who you got?

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:35 pm Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers from Raymond James stadium in Tampa.

To be honest....I am not a big NFL guy anymore. Haven't for probably 15 years.

Anywho...it looks like KC might be without BOTH starting tackles. One with achilles tendon while the other has been getting treatment for his back.

Mahomes with his weapons vs Brady and his weapons. I just might watch this one....youth vs experience at QB. One SB victory vs 6 rings.

So.....Who ya got??
I've been watching NHL and college bb...Go Lightning!! Go Noles!!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

KC wins this one not a fan either team.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Go KC. I have had enough of the Brady love affair.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Marshall Thundering Herd will have a presence at the Super Bowl in the person of Byron Leftwich who is the offensive coordinator for Tampa Bay:

https://wvmetronews.com/2021/02/01/mars ... ng-sunday/

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Omega wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 pm The Marshall Thundering Herd will have a presence at the Super Bowl in the person of Byron Leftwich who is the offensive coordinator for Tampa Bay:

When Marshall’s Troy Brown played in the Super Bowl
Was it a Brady led team or Drew Bledsoe ? Also, Did Randy Moss play in the super bowl with the Patriots ?? I could do the research but figured I would have a conversation about it here with my SEOP peps.......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I’m a little torn between between wanting to see the man who’s defeated Father Time in the gane if footbsll and the new rose young star who seems to be accomplishing all there is to accomplish at a young age and career in the NFL......honestly I wish I didn’t have to make a choice and my beloved Browns were in the big dance......as we say in Cleveland....there’s always next year 😬😬😬

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm
Omega wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 pm The Marshall Thundering Herd will have a presence at the Super Bowl in the person of Byron Leftwich who is the offensive coordinator for Tampa Bay:

Was it a Brady led team or Drew Bledsoe ? Also, Did Randy Moss play in the super bowl with the Patriots ?? I could do the research but figured I would have a conversation about it here with my SEOP peps.......
I think Brown and Bledsoe only reached the Super Bowl for the 96 season as teammates. Moss would have been a Patriot playing in the Super Bowl for the 2007 season.

Brown and Moss were opposites. It can be argued that Moss achieved success by being themost athletically gifted wide receiver to ever play the game. Brown achieved his accolades through hard work and versatility.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Omega wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:12 pm

I think Brown and Bledsoe only reached the Super Bowl for the 96 season as teammates. Moss would have been a Patriot playing in the Super Bowl for the 2007 season.

Brown and Moss were opposites. It can be argued that Moss achieved success by being themost athletically gifted wide receiver to ever play the game. Brown achieved his accolades through hard work and versatility.

Well said......I was kinda more throwing out there all the Thundering Herd alumni that has been to big dance snd giving the program recognition for it.....

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Troy Brown played with Brady also. I believe it was the first of back2back for New England.

Moss was with Brady when the Giants beat them to stop the undefeated season

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now Andy Reid's son is in trouble AGAIN. \
Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach Britt Reid reportedly drank alcohol prior to a multi-car crash on Thursday night in which a young child suffered life-threatening injuries. The incident in question happened a little after 9 p.m. on Interstate 435, which is located near the Chiefs’ practice facility, per Tod Palmer of KSHB. Britt is said to have told police that his truck hit a car that had pulled over after running out of gas, plus a car that had stopped to assist that vehicle. Two children were in the second car, including the 5-year-old who suffered life threatening injuries.

According to Palmer, the police officers were able to smell alcohol on Britt’s breath and noted that he had bloodshot eyes. Eventually, he reportedly told them that he had a few drinks. Britt previously pleaded guilty to a DUI back in 2008.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Free agent super bowl x. New England x Pittsburgh x. Jacksonville hit the in zone for Tampa Bay .

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bucs played team football, The Chiefs could not make big plays, Mahomes throws were off even when he had time. Many thought his play would just dominate any team any day. The defense did not make the turnovers. Then a big thing that people just put Andy Reid as a great coach just because he the Chiefs won last yehar. Even though he came up short so many times before in big games. Sure his son did not help and was a distraction in this game. The Bucs just got it done.

Return to “Pro Sports”