Post by mattash »

Who you drafting and doing after in free agency

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 2021 Bengals

Post by Omega »

Bengals need to draft offensive linemen. Then draft some more offensive linemen. 740Joe will never achieve his potential without pass protection.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Bengals off to a great start. 3-1, very well could and should have beat the Bears to be 4-0. Huge 2nd half come back tonight in prime time to beat the Jags. Burrow had a real nice game.

Who Dey!
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Who Dey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

say gonna beat dem Bengals!

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

How do we like their matchup at home this week vs the Packers??
I think our offense can make some things happen if we open up our playbook and let Burrow work. We can't mess around for the first half like we did vs the Bears and Jags and dig ourselves in a hole.

Packers open up -3 and are playing well lately. I'd love to see the Bengals pull off the upset! Gotta stop GB offense!

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

BigGuy10 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 am How do we like their matchup at home this week vs the Packers??
I think our offense can make some things happen if we open up our playbook and let Burrow work. We can't mess around for the first half like we did vs the Bears and Jags and dig ourselves in a hole.

Packers open up -3 and are playing well lately. I'd love to see the Bengals pull off the upset! Gotta stop GB offense!
Zac Taylor just needs to come out from the get go and call plays like the Bengals are behind. If he does that I think this offense can be pretty good

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I’m going to the GB game, so I’m hoping the Bengals play well and win. Realistically I don’t think they will win. Defense is much improved, but the secondary is still a bit suspect, hopefully Bates and Awuzie are back. The offense is more than capable of putting up points and making this a game. But what offense will we see? I sure hope it’s not the first half ones we seen against Chicago and Jacksonville. Packers offense is hard to stop with Jones on the ground and then Adams and company of course. Hopefully I’ll get a Bengals win for my birthday though. Who Dey!

Who Dey!
BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Sportsfan01 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:02 am
BigGuy10 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:58 am How do we like their matchup at home this week vs the Packers??

Zac Taylor just needs to come out from the get go and call plays like the Bengals are behind. If he does that I think this offense can be pretty good
Completely agree! Can't be over conservative with the play calling. Let Burrow get in a rhythm and air the ball out!

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

PTrojan59 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 am I’m going to the GB game, so I’m hoping the Bengals play well and win. Realistically I don’t think they will win. Defense is much improved, but the secondary is still a bit suspect, hopefully Bates and Awuzie are back. The offense is more than capable of putting up points and making this a game. But what offense will we see? I sure hope it’s not the first half ones we seen against Chicago and Jacksonville. Packers offense is hard to stop with Jones on the ground and then Adams and company of course. Hopefully I’ll get a Bengals win for my birthday though. Who Dey!
Awesome! Hopefully I can catch a game sometime this season. Would like to see the crowd get up and loud for a tough home game, any momentum helps! Happy Birthday as well!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Put Burrow in the shotgun, let him call the plays at the line and I think this offense will be hard to stop! He mentioned after the game Taylor pretty much let him take over the offense in the second half. I think he gets them in a better play than the coaches. He so cerebral, kind of like Brady when it comes to reading defenses.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cincinnati could be 4 and 0 with a couple breaks as the Brown too.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Didn't get to watch game today due to Fox Columbus not showing a game in the 1pm slot for whatever reason :roll: . Looks like a good team victory looking at the stats. Big Cats move to 4-2! Who Dey!

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

The Bengals have played really well this season so far. Green Bay game was heart breaking. Could very well be undefeated right now. Big game this week against Baltimore. Jackson is playing out of his mind so far.

Who Dey!
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

OMG!!!! Who would have expected that? Big Cats go into the birdhouse and laydown a woodshed beating on the best team in the AFC! Burrow and Chase were dynamic! And how about the defense? I thought the one big Burrow mistake would come back to haunt them but the defense rose to the occasion and stopped them on 4th down. Fabulous team victory it was! You could just see the Cat line wearing down that fearsome Baltimore front in the second half. Loved taking Burrow out with 6 minutes left to save him from injury. Who would have ever thought that could happen ? Just a total shocker today! Best win I ever remember in the regular season. WHO DEY!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Never would have thought this either. Also glad they took Borrow out.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

And just like that, Browns fans are now Bengals fans :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Burrow looks like a future NFL MVP

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ha good one raider! I've always rooted for the Ohio teams myself. Slightly favored the Bengals growing up but since the Browns came back it's hard not to root for them as bad as they were before Dorsey drafted some of them guys.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Borrow fan over 400 yards passing on the road at Baltimore !!!go southeastern Ohio.

Return to “Pro Sports”