Urban Meyer Already On His Way Out At Jacksonville ??

Omega
SEOPS H

Urban Meyer Already On His Way Out At Jacksonville ??

Post by Omega »

The story is apparently evolving from an unverified story that Meyer, after the Jag's loss to Cincy, was intoxicated and verbally amorous with female patrons at his restaurant in Dublin, Ohio.

Time for another health problem to arise for UFM?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Urban Meyer Already On His Way Out At Jacksonville ??

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Not surprising he was being verbally amorous with women. :lol: But, I never knew Urban was much of a drinker? So he likes his liquid spirits, eh? :lol:

Agree Omega. It's about time for another classic Urban health problem to arise. To deal with a problem. :roll: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:03 pm Not surprising he was being verbally amorous with women. :lol: But, I never knew Urban was much of a drinker? So he likes his liquid spirits, eh? :lol:

Agree Omega. It's about time for another classic Urban health problem to arise. To deal with a problem. :roll: :lol:
I am not a type A personality. I cannot begin to understand what motivates or drives people like Meyer to excess. I pray he can get his life and mind straight.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I don't usually take up for the pontiff,,,, but looking at that video its looks as if that blonde whore is instigating most of it shaking her booty in his crotch while he is sitting in his chair trying to mind his business...... The pontiff needs to learn to stay away from strange big crowds like that with such a huge target on his back. Everybody has a camera now looking to get attention.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:17 pm I don't usually take up for the pontiff,,,, but looking at that video its looks as if that blonde whore is instigating most of it shaking her booty in his crotch while he is sitting in his chair trying to mind his business...... The pontiff needs to learn to stay away from strange big crowds like that with such a huge target on his back. Everybody has a camera now looking to get attention.
The problem is not so much the "babe" or the alcohol indulgence by themselves. The problems are:

1. Strong probability of Meyer having a "morals" clause in his employment contract prohibiting behavior or situations detrimental to the Jaguar organization.

2. Hypocrisy in Meyer's leadership. He preaches high minded mantras about commitment, sacrifice, and values to his team but does not walk the walk. His behavior and missing the team flight out of Cincy so he could party at his own restaurant/pub likely will cause Meyer to lose control of the locker room, which was on shakey ground to begin with.

Meyer is like a "god" in a Greek tragedy. He has some tragic character flaw that keeps him from ascending into the Olympus of football. If this is the end of his career, it is sad because he self destructed once again.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

If they start winning some games this will soon be forgotten. Winning cures all ills. Now if they keep losing it will hasten his exit. Not sure if he will return to the college ranks or not. I don't see it. I think this will be his last hoorah if he don't make it. He will be back in the booth if he gets tired of golf.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

??????Is he doing this to go to USC?????/

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Pro Sports”