2022 Cincinnati Bengals

BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by BigGuy10 »

Burrow and the Bengals once again take down the Chiefs and Mahomes! Ahh you love to see it!! WHODEY

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals big win playing team football. Burrow with some big runs. Giving them confidence to play their way to the playoffs. They earned the win. Other teams will try to adapt to play the Chiefs the way the Bengals have. Bengals just need to play and not get big head and get healthy. They can make another run.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Burrow was pretty much flawless all day! That third-down throw was a thing of beauty. He had about a football size window to throw that in and did it! Now comes his nemesis, the lowly Browns have had him and the Bengals number since he took over. 0-4, will they make it 0-5 this Sunday? I might have to jump off a bridge somewhere if they do. :shock:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals again win with players out. Now Hendrickson breaks his wrist. It may not have been pretty but they won. The Browns Dline had some moments during the game. Which teams maybe able to make plays and get turnovers. Good to get the win against the Browns. As they are seeing this could be a run like last year. If they can continue playing team ball.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bengals now 10/04

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals played a bad half but dominated the second half. Learning and overcoming. Now Hubbard has a strained calf. Injuries and overcoming them. As some tough games are still left. The Bengals need to get healthy. Ready for the playoffs.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cincinnati makes play offs with Jets taking it on the chin lastnight.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals came out hot only to hang on. Losing tackle Collins hurts. Apple took a cheap shot by
Patriot QB. Was a cold game but gets them ready for the playoffs.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

With the Ravens losing last night, the Bengals can clinch the AFC North with a win tonight over the Buffalo Bills. Should be a great game to watch with two respectable teams playing. I'll go with a 31-27 Bengals victory to take the North! WhoDey!

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Bengals win the North in back to back seasons for the first time in franchise history! Will get a rematch with the DirtyBirds this Sunday night at 8:15 pm!

Bengals beat them yesterday 27-16 with a pretty laid back 2nd half effort. I'm assuming they closed the playbook up for the 2nd half knowing we'd see them again and will be ready to go come this week. WhoDey!!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Don't want the Ravens to win so Go Bengals.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now the reason for the season. Win and move on. Not knowing who the QB will be but knowing that Lamar Jackson is not helps. The Bengals can not let up. If so a couple of mistakes can turn up as going home. As well as last year is last year. Play the game. Starters and the backups playing team ball. Looks good but looks do not get your hands on the trophy.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Lucky Bengals !!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Lucky yes but won. As well as lost some linemen. Now the health of the linemen for the next game. As the replacements looked better than last years group. Sure got banged up and the tough game in Buffalo coming up.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Geronimo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:40 am Lucky Bengals !!!
You're darn right! Number 3 could have easily caught that ball on the tip. Bengals still might have won if it went to OT but you never know. Does anyone know what would have happened if Cincy defeated Buffalo the night they played in Cincy? The Bengals had the lead and were looking good. I know the game couldn't be resumed but it seems Cincy got the short end of the stick. A coin flip would have been better than nothing. :(

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:20 pm
Geronimo wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:40 am Lucky Bengals !!!
You're darn right! Number 3 could have easily caught that ball on the tip. Bengals still might have won if it went to OT but you never know. Does anyone know what would have happened if Cincy defeated Buffalo the night they played in Cincy? The Bengals had the lead and were looking good. I know the game couldn't be resumed but it seems Cincy got the short end of the stick. A coin flip would have been better than nothing. :(
The Bengals definitely got screwed in this scenario. 100% had a chance to beat the Bills and claim the 2 seed where they'd have to travel back to us. So not real sure why we didn't get the benefit of the doubt in this scenario either by a neutral site game or coin flip like you mentioned.

We did the right thing by not continuing the game a couple Monday's ago but seeing how it's played out wouldn't we look like the A-holes of the NFL by making the Bills play out that game. Nonetheless, time to face some adversity for a tough divisional game and hope for a Bengals victory!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This game is played where ever. All that matters is the score at the end of the game. Bengals just need to show up with whoever is healthy and play. Chance of rain so run blocking can help get the Bengals line get their feet under them. Then better pass protect later. Just have a good week of practice.

The beginning of the game will have a lot of emotions from the last game. Both teams needs to have their heads clear. When heads are not in the game injuries can happen more. Buffalo fans will be fired up but they respect all the Bengals and their fans have done since the last game.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I'm with ya big guy. I thought when they canceled that game they would get shafted somehow, but like farmer said just show up and get it done. Gonna be hard to run without all them linemen. Bills are ranked 8th against the run. Hope some of them come back because the running game was pretty weak against the Ravens. That will allow them to tee off on Burrow. :(

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals Oline if the two starters play then how long they can play. Still need to run the ball. With chance of rain. Buffalo is a tough place to play. Turnovers will be a major factor in who wins. Buffalo play with emotion after Hamlin was injured. Keeping their heads in the game is key. Along with who can make the big plays. Which both teams have shown in the past. Should be a good game.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

It’s Game Dey! Should be a good game. Fully healthy give me the Bengals. Missing 3 starting OL I’m not so sure. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. Snow is on its way to Buffalo currently. Not sure it’ll stick, it may. Regardless some wet conditions will impact the game. Here’s to hoping for a KC trip next Sunday for the Bengals. Who Dey!

Who Dey!

Return to “Pro Sports”