2022 Cincinnati Bengals

BigGuy10
Varsity

2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by BigGuy10 »

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on here for the ole Bengals!! Get that Squealers one out of here lol

I was able to attend that game last night and it was nuts!! Record breaking attendance with over 67,000 people and it was rockin' all night! Was awesome to see the city get behind our team in a Primetime game and come out with a victory. Started 0-2 and back to 2-2! Let's hope we can keep things rolling with a big away game next week at Baltimore.

WHO DEY!

cbolt
SEOP

Re: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by cbolt »

Nice win for the Big Cats! Loved the white look for a change. I thought the offensive line had a good game last night. Got some push and Burrow had some time. Tyrone Hill or whatever his name is claiming he will find the Bengals coach who said something to him and have a mano o mano talk with him. What a clown he is! :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals are playing with confidence now. Even when losing they now the can win games. The O Line is starting to play better. That is the key to the season. Getting the O Line to just play good not even great.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

What are they 6 points from being 4 and 0?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals need to get the play calling away from the head coach. With this offense weapons it is not working well. Not doing the offensive line any help to get better. Having a good running game will help the passing game.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Did not like the decision to go for it on 4th and two in a close game. Missing out on them points was huge!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals get the break when an int is wiped out by penalty. Then come back with a long TD. Then that was the game. They allowed the Falcons to stay in the game. But have the mindset they can win the game. Still some offensive line flaws at times. Collins is to slow. Will give up a sack as game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Browns game is big. Chase is out for a few games. Will the Bengals take the game from the Browns. The Browns are all over the place. For the Bengals to be considered a top of the NFL team the need to win easy. The Browns are close to falling apart. Will after the game they trade players?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Rough tonight, any chance to trade for aaJ green by tomorrow ?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

My gosh that game was disgusting in all aspects. Got absolutely owned last night and had no answer for anything. We need to go find ourselves a new LT! He's let up I believe 8-10 sacks already THIS YEAR!

Starting off the year 0-3 in the division, and not a strong one at that, you've really dug yourselves in a nice hole. We have no choice but to win the next 3 divisional games and steal one from either the Bills or Chiefs, not including facing the Titans and Patriots as well.. better figure something out quick.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals got the manure spreader out last night and spread the crap all around the team. They say Tyler Decker is available at OT from the Lions. The line can not run block or pass block. They need to get with play calling to help out the blocking. No run game is terrible. The Bengals need a shakeup to get the team moving in the right direction. Will they make changes or stumble through the rest of the season.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Adam Zimmer passes away. Adam, the son of former Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, has died at the age of 38, his sister Corri announced on Tuesday morning. Details on his cause of death aren't available at this point. Adam had been an assistant NFL coach since 2006 and most recently had been working for the Bengals, who hired him as an offensive analyst in July.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Man, that was really hard to watch! I'm happy for the Browns since I root for them when not playing the Bengals. I hope this propels them into a good season their fans can be happy about. What makes it so difficult is the Bengals looked so good last week on offense. I know the Falcon defense is struggling but I really thought it would get the Bengals going the rest of the year. Now I'm not so sure and the playoff picture doesn't look good with three losses in the division already. The lines looked absolutely awful and our boy Burrow just can't beat the Browns for whatever reason.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Have a day Joe Mixon!! Nice to see him hit the holes created and explode through the field. 5 total TD!! Crazy

Nice win going into the bye week with the tougher part of the schedule upcoming. Get some guys some rest and make another run just like last year. We're in the same position! I'll take it

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals got over the hump in beating the Steelers. Looked much like the first game for a while. Tough game as the Steelers defense started to be dominant the beginning of the second half. The Bengals offense got moving without Mixon and Chase. Last year it was Chase making plays now others have to step up. They believe they can win even when things do not go their way. Giving up the late TD was a blow but this was the Steelers who has made plays for years against the Bengals. It wouldn't be a game without the two teams getting into a scuffle at the end. At least it didn't get out of control.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals went into Tennessee for a hard fought game. Getting some guys to step up for injured players on offense. Never know when a player is needed to make a play. Getting the running game going some as the RB's are also doing well in the passing game. Defense did well containing Henry except on the one screen pass. Going to make a solid run. As the Ravens lost today.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

HUGE AFC win this week!! It's fun to see everyone eat crow after saying the Bengals didn't stand a chance without Chase or Mixon but yet we still got it done.

Another big week upcoming as we host the Kansas City Chiefs.. I'm sure they've had this game circled on their calendars for a while now. Wouldn't mind shocking them again ;)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That would be three wins in a row over them! The Chiefs have got to be salivating for this one. This is the one team that had has their number recently. Gonna be a tough outing for the big cats.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bengals take care of KC today.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Some teams just have your number. KC found out today that team for them is the Bengals, WHO DEY!

Return to “Pro Sports”