HOW MANY MUTE TV, WHEN MARK MAYS SPEAKS.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

both of them are clowns lou holtz still hasnt woke up from that buckeye butt kicking he took at ND. mark may has no clue needs to read his cue cards. i`d rather watch skip bayless he is a clown too :roll:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
Black Panther wrote:
fanoftheflyerdome wrote:I'm not entirely sure Mark May can read.
I was wondering the same thing about Maurice Clarette.SUCH A WAIST OF TALENT!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I GUESS PITT WAS IN THE RUNNING FOR HIM, I PERSONALLY WISHED HE'D HAVE WENT THERE. HE'S STUPID, BUT NOT THAT STUPID. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:
I'm glad we didn't get him.We have a RB better than he WAS in LeSean McCoy.Yeah,Clarrett isnt that dumb,he's just smart enough to get himself behind jail bars. :razz:

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

Lee Corso is actually smarter than someone
Mark May
Did any1 c the ragin cajun on espn first take
he called corso every name n the book
although he did downplay the big ten it was funny

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

May was over the top disrespectful to holtz. cowherd is funny. i think they keep bayless around for HOT SEAT duty. Stephen A Smith is terrible also. could you imagine a show like PTI that featured stephen a and skip bayless, wow. a mans version of THE VIEW. :lol: :lol: :lol:

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

Just the fact that a guy envokes this much emotion from fans, means he is doing his job. This is all about ratings. Discussion drives ratings. May hates on one or two schools all of the time. if you notice, both schools have huge fan bases. I wonder why he does that?

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

When Mark May speaks people listen.This thread proves it! If you weren't listening it wouldnt bother you like it does.So the long awaited answer is: NO,They aren't muting their TV's when Mark speaks. BP- Who is Clarette? Never heard of him...

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I say we start a petition to have him removed. lol!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Captain Cavalier wrote:When Mark May speaks people listen.This thread proves it! If you weren't listening it wouldnt bother you like it does.So the long awaited answer is: NO,They aren't muting their TV's when Mark speaks. BP- Who is Clarette? Never heard of him...
I think what it proves is we use to listen to him and now we don't. 8)

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

oh i for sure do, actually i mute the tv during sports events all the time

Return to “College Sports”