Pryor Recruiting

Peake
SEOP

Pryor Recruiting

Post by Peake »

It was well documented at the Army All American Game that his recruitment is down to two schools, Michigan and Ohio State. Pryor came to the game in a Michigan Sweat Shirt, but in the game he was caught with a buckeye sticker on the back of his helmet, put on by current Buckeye commit Devry Poisey.

He will visit OSU Jan 25th, than visit Michigan the first week of Feb. Should be interesting to see who lands him.

Also, Michigan did pick up All American safety Brandon Smith in the game, while Shayne Hale choose Pitt over OSU, which surprised me.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Terrelle Pryor told "Nevadabuck" on Scout that he put the leaf on himself. NB said, "from the horse's mouth." Bill Greene (scout recruiting) said that Jake Stoneburner had them, all the "OSU guys" circled around to put them on their helmets. Pryor put it on.

He also promptly moved in with Mike Brewster as soon as he could. Brewster and he talk daily. Brewster would be his center at OSU.

Nevadabuck is also saying that Pryor ====Buckeye and is taking "all wagers." Meaning he is willing to take any bet from anyone who says otherwise.

He also warned, "before you bet, understand that the 'house' may have info. ;-) "

Nevada has been saying that Pryor == Buckeye for months now. Last night he smiled and said, "I have never been more sure. Any takers yet on the wager?"

Basically, if Pryor isn't coming to OSU, he is lying to NB directly, and to all the OSU commits that he hung out with EXCLUSIVELY at the all-american practices.

He could be, but I would be more willing to believe that he is toying with the media to create suspense.

Oh and for a couple months now, Nevada has said Hale ===Pitt

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

btw peake, I am not meaning to be argumentative about this subject. Pryor will go wherever he goes, and nothing I say will change that. I am just providing the info I have read from someone who is betting money on what he says. I have never seen him this confident before.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

He is going to be a buckeye. O-H

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I-O

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Pryor Recruiting

Post by Black Panther »

peake wrote:It was well documented at the Army All American Game that his recruitment is down to two schools, Michigan and Ohio State. Pryor came to the game in a Michigan Sweat Shirt, but in the game he was caught with a buckeye sticker on the back of his helmet, put on by current Buckeye commit Devry Poisey.

He will visit OSU Jan 25th, than visit Michigan the first week of Feb. Should be interesting to see who lands him.

Also, Michigan did pick up All American safety Brandon Smith in the game, while Shayne Hale choose Pitt over OSU, which surprised me.
Dosen't suprise me.Hail to Pitt!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

No matter where Pryor lands he will only be there two years,and it's off to the pro's.I dont see him as a four year player anywhere.

mohawkbaseball#1
All Conference

Post by mohawkbaseball#1 »

three years right? no matter how long he stays it should be a few good years

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

mohawkbaseball#1 wrote:three years right? no matter how long he stays it should be a few good years
After Clarrett I think the ncaa changed it to three years or two if you attended one year of prep school before coming to college.Like I said, what a waist Clarrett ended up being.Yes,he got a NC,but what good is it doing him now? Not much....

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

dont matter regardless he got a ring. moving onto bigger fish. PYOR LISTEN TO ME MY FRIEND RICH ROD WALKED OUT ON A TEAM WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAD THE INGREDIENTS TO GO TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. THE UM CUPBOARDS WILL BE BARE. COME TO OSU AND PLAY FOR NATIONAL TITLES GUARANTEE YA JIM TRESSEL WILL BE THERE EVERYDAY FOR YOU. AND ONCE YOU LEARN HOW TO DRIVE DRIVE ON DOWN THAT FIELD MEN OF SCARLET AND GREY FIGHT FIGHT THRU THE LINE WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME TODAY O-H-I-O :idea:

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Does Pryor want to play QB in the NFL or WR? If QB, then the choice is simple.

Yes, UM has produced NFL QB's, but it wasn't under the current administration. The NFL does not run the read/option.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Michigan QBs that are doing well in the NFL didn't really have an outstanding college game.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Pryor will have pressures from both schools but what it comes down to is The coach and and style of coaching and football and playing time

thats why you see some guys that could play anywhere and choose schools like pitt or miami to play at because they like the coach they like the style and they will get a good amount of playing time

right now OSU can give him the coach and the playing time but i dont know if
Jim has the style of offense Pryor likes

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

UM's cupboard will be bare? Yea, ok....UM will return 8 of 11 starters on Defense including two freshman all americans in LB Obi Ezeh and DB Donnavon Warren.

Offensively, UM returns 3 of 5 across the frontline including 2nd team all big ten selection Justin Boren and Freshman All American Justin Schillano.

Michigan also looks to return as of right now Ryan MAllett, he is enrolled in classes, Mario MAnningham, also enrolled in classes and stated he will be back, Adrian Arrington, rumor has it he got some bad reports back from the NFL, Greg Matthews. That will give UM the best WR core in the country. Not too mention Tony Clemons, JR Hemmingway will both be soph's. At TE Michigan returns starters Mike Massey (lost to injury early in the season), Butler, and will welcome Martell Webb, whom will also be playing basketball for the Wolverines. Brandon Moore and Kevin Kooger will also be coming in (both by the way are from OHIO).

In the backfield UM will welcome back Kevin Grady, whom is now down to 209 from 230. Both Brandon Minor and Carlos Brown also return. Minor also has dropped from 218 to 210 ot fit better in the offense. Sam McGuffie will also be coming to Ann Arbor next season, and look for him to be used much like Devine.

I am still a little puzzled as to why people think that RR will not adjust to the personel that he has. DO you honestly think that he is not going to throw it around if Mallett is still there? Do you honestly think he will not use Manningham, MAtthews, and Arrington? Good caoche's adapt to the personel that they have, and if you know anything about football you would understand that!

RR has a lot of god selling points, we produce lots of NFL players, we just beat Florida, and we are about to shake up the big ten.

I resnet that UM QB's don't have good success in College. Everyone refers back to Brady no having a good career at UM. He wa 2nd team all big ten as a junior, and 1st team all big ten as a senior. His team his senior year went 10-2, beat Alabama in the Orange Bowl, and finished 4th in the country. Grbac, Collins, Harbaugh, Griese, Brady, Henson (whom if he came back for his senior year would have been the front runner for the hiesman), Navarre, and Heene all had pretty good careers in College.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

91blue14,

are you kidding me COME TO OSU AND PLAY FOR National TITLES?

well remeber last year yea thats not what high school players want to go play for to get embrassed like that and if they lose again tonight dont plan on Pryor going to OSU and other recruits changing their mind

UM might have lost to Appy state but they rebounded fine and the recruiting is still good but UM has never lost back to back NC games

and that crap that OSU was good enough to go well they werent and maybe arent good enough to win

BLITZBURG
Riding the Bench

Post by BLITZBURG »

BM55,
Give it a rest,is that all that you UM fans have!BLAH BLAH BLAH OSU got beat by FLORIDA last year,yey and guess what OSU beat your beloved wolverines last year and this year.So I guess high school players want to go to MU and lose to OSU every year and not have a chance to play for the title. :lol: Talk about embarrasing, APPY STATE,that's who I would want to lose to.Say what you want about the NC game tonight,what it boils down to is that atleast the BUCKEYES have the chance to play for the championship win or lose while UM is polishing the capital one trophy.You sound ridiculous putting down a team that is playing for the title tonight and a team the has dominated UM as of late.So just give it up and bow down to the Buckeyes.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Has UM every played in back to back NC games?

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

[quote="BigMcCauley55"]91blue14,

are you kidding me COME TO OSU AND PLAY FOR National TITLES?

well remeber last year yea thats not what high school players want to go play for to get embrassed like that and if they lose again tonight dont plan on Pryor going to OSU and other recruits changing their mind

UM might have lost to Appy state but they rebounded fine and the recruiting is still good but UM has never lost back to back NC games

and that crap that OSU was good enough to go well they werent and maybe arent good enough to win[/quot

what an idiot. Whats RRod's slogan gonna be for recruiting??... " Come to UM where we get embarassed by a 1-AA, then get our asses handed to us by Oregon, but wind up rebounding fine."
Get real, open your eyes THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY has probably the top program in the country and will continue to their tradition under Tressel as one of if not the best.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ohio State over Meatchicken/Meatchicken over Florida--Man- Florida must have been real bad.And App.State wasn't chicken feed.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Pryor will be a Wolverine,,,Rich Rod's offense will allow him to do more with his feet than OSU offense

Return to “College Sports”