Pryor Recruiting

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

peake wrote:Michigan has a 5 star in Boubacar Cissoko, DB, from Michigan. Also UM has gotten every good in state recruit this year aside from Fred SMith, WR, who went to MSU.

I am starting to think that Pryor is a silent commit to either OSU or UM.

Also, Nick Perry who just sat the record in the state of Michigan with 36 sacks is down to UM, USC, and Miami. He is 6'5, 240.

Michigan had a total of 5 players participate in the two all american games this year. Cissoko, McGuffie, O'Niel, Wilson, and Stonum

Rivals has Cissoko as a 4-star DB--are you looking at another player ranking?

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

He is rated a 5-star on scout.com

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

yeah, scout has him as a 5 star. Rivals is always about a day behind rivals.

So that was the Text message from Pryor huh?

Cause I would probably consider it the other way around. If you get outside of the stadium, Columbus is nasty, and not much warmer than UM. If you want to compare COlumbus and Ann Arbor as far as beingclean, there is no comparison.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Mike Brewster said so, and I believe him.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS I HAVE JUST READ ON ESPN THAT PRYOR HAS SIGNED WITH

DUKE TO PLAY BOTH BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL. WOW HE WILL DO GREAT THERE ATLEAST ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD..

GOT YA LOL ANYHOW FOR REAL GUYS IM A HUGE OHIO STATE FAN I MEAN YEA I HAD TEARS AFTER THE NATIONAL TITLE GAME BUT THIS SEEMS ALL TO FAMILIER TO A FELLER LAST YEAR WHO WENT TO NOTRE DAME GETTING ALL TALKED UP AND FALLING UNDER PRESSURE I MEAN I WANNA SEE HIM IN OHIO BUT HE HAS TO MAKE IT FAST HE'S BUILDING UP FOR A BIG LET DOWN..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

peake wrote:Cause I would probably consider it the other way around. If you get outside of the stadium, Columbus is nasty, and not much warmer than UM. If you want to compare COlumbus and Ann Arbor as far as beingclean, there is no comparison.

Dude

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/homerealestate/feature.jsp?story=RD_cleanestcities

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Orestes wrote:
peake wrote:Cause I would probably consider it the other way around. If you get outside of the stadium, Columbus is nasty, and not much warmer than UM. If you want to compare COlumbus and Ann Arbor as far as beingclean, there is no comparison.

Dude

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/homerealestate/feature.jsp?story=RD_cleanestcities

Orestes...that is amazing. As soon as i saw that I noticed i was just saying, 'OHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNN'...haha...so, if someone doesnt want to click on the link--Columbus is number 4, Ann Arbor didnt make this list...JUST ANOTHER thing in which Ohio is better than Michigan.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I had a job that allowed me to travel and Michigan was one of my area's and I can tell you first hand that Ann Arbor is nasty. You kid yourself if you think other wise.

In talking to many in this area they say crime is higher in Ann Arbor than it is in Detroit.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:In talking to many in this area they say crime is higher in Ann Arbor than it is in Detroit.

After hearing about the paper shredding incident at WVU it seems RichRod is a shady character so that crime rate probably increased once he came to town!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Caption: "Hey now, she's not with me!"

I didn't know RRod was married to the front man of a 80's rock band....

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Orestes wrote:Image

Caption: "Get a 10 on your ACT, and you can play for me!" ;-)

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

First of all Ann Arbor is not big enough to make the list. Ann Arbor has roughly what 100,000? Add on that all of those suburbs make Columbus look real nice. Upper Arlington and such will make any city look clean.

You have to be kidding me if you have honestly been to Ann Arbor and you think it is dirty. It is made up either college students or upper class citizens that live in elite housing.

Is their a ghetto is Ann Arbor, absolutly not, is their one in Columbus, yes sir about two blcoks off campus either way. I have been to ANn Arbor time and time again and I am still looking for barred windows like the one's I saw when I went a block off campus at Capital University.

CNN ranked Ann Arbor 25th out of 100 in the best cities to live.
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag ... 03000.html

The first city from Ohio to make the list of best place's to live comes in at 68 and that's Mentor.

Columbus did come in at 8th out of 10 in the Big City, but we are comparing a college town with over 700,000 to a college town with about 70,000. This is like comparing Huntington, WV and say Washington D.C.

In Ann Arbor the median Home price is about 50,000 more, and the median family income is about 30,000 more.

We are comparing apple's and orange's here. I would much rather live in say Upper A than downtown Columbus, but this is really not a good comparison.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

One last final thing, that crime rate thing you are speaking of is rediculous.

Ann Arbor hasn't had one murder in 3 years in their crime rate. Most of the crime is do to theft, burglary, and property crime, which shows you that you are bougus.

COmpared to Columbus who in 2006 reported 104 murders, rapes are double, and assaults are almost 5 times higher.

Compare all you want!

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Orestes wrote:Image

i'm diggin the face of the dude right above Dick Rod :lol:

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Oh yeah well since we are researching cities,

The Guy who created chewing gum was from Mount Vernon!

Akron is the rubber capital of the world!

Parkersburg, WV has more homosexuals PER CAPITA than San Fran, California!

Just trying to prove how rediculous all the talk is. hahaha....who really cares which city is more dirty? Ohio State Rules, Michigan drules...if you dont like that, MOVE to ann arbor--i hear no one was murdered there in 2006!

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

gh123 wrote:Parkersburg, WV has more homosexuals PER CAPITA than San Fran, California!

I knew there was somethin weird about that place....its kinda dirty too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Well if anyone has read the latest ESPN mag an article all about Pryor talks about his personal life and i really liked it but i realized one thing he is a HUGE family and freind person and he needs those kind of people around him to be happy and play so he might go where his freinds go.

He actually left one high school to go back to JHS with his freinds

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

beleagle05 wrote:
gh123 wrote:Parkersburg, WV has more homosexuals PER CAPITA than San Fran, California!

I knew there was somethin weird about that place....its kinda dirty too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahhahahahahaha...That made me laugh out loud. Guess Pryor wont be going there to college...no WVU-P. It might be dirtier than Ann Arbor! haha...NOT. lol

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Ann Arbor is a wh*re! Of course it is dirty!!! :-D

ohioguy
Waterboy

Post by ohioguy »

peake wrote:One last final thing, that crime rate thing you are speaking of is rediculous.

Ann Arbor hasn't had one murder in 3 years in their crime rate. Most of the crime is do to theft, burglary, and property crime, which shows you that you are bougus.

COmpared to Columbus who in 2006 reported 104 murders, rapes are double, and assaults are almost 5 times higher.

Compare all you want!

No kidding! Ann Arbor has a population of 114,00 city and 340,000 metro. Columbus has 733,000 city and 1.8M metro.

I think there might be a few more crimes committed.

Return to “College Sports”