Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

is >

ImageImage

i understand it hasnt been that same trophy all along, but you get the idea ;-) 8)

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Two in 10 years is a whole lot better than one in 36 ;-)

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

fightingtigers45 wrote:Two in 10 years is a whole lot better than one in 36 ;-)

Yeah but I could cheer for the team that wins it every year if I decided to do so. I am just glad that I get to cheer, win or lose, for the team that represents my state around the world and has such a close connection to the education of my family and many friends. Go Buckeyes.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wow this stuff is funny

just someone compile all winings by SEC and losses then compile all winings by Big Ten and losses then add in BOwl wins NC all americans heismans then what ever conference wins the most catergories is the best conference

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

fightingtigers45 wrote:Two in 10 years is a whole lot better than one in 36 ;-)

speak for yourself. a program's history is just as important as recent success IMO

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I'd rather be a BUCKEYE on the losing end of a NC than be the fan of anyone else winning it. GO BUCKS!!! Still the only team to go 14-0 in a season!!!!! :-D

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

buckeye21 wrote:It's funny that you take down your Florida Gators logo and replace it with the SEC logo because the Gators couldn't get it done against a lowly Big Ten team. It's sad to see fans resort to such things these days! :roll: ;-)

Hey lowly Big Ten Team?

I hope your not talking about the one that only lost to OSU 9 or the one that beat an Illi team that OSU couldnt

nah i know your not right?

bad thing to say buddy you bugged more than UF fans with that comment

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

That is one funny pic ----MAN O MAN would i love to have a tee printed up with that on there . WOE and nine . CLASSIC . MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
buckeye21 wrote:It's funny that you take down your Florida Gators logo and replace it with the SEC logo because the Gators couldn't get it done against a lowly Big Ten team. It's sad to see fans resort to such things these days! :roll: ;-)

Hey lowly Big Ten Team?

I hope your not talking about the one that only lost to OSU 9 or the one that beat an Illi team that OSU couldnt

i think he was being sarcastic. playing on everybody's lack of respect for the big ten. nothing personal toward michigan i would think, but i could be wrong.

ohioguy
Waterboy

Post by ohioguy »

It has now become my goal in life to 100% support the winner of any Division I college football team until they lose. Then I will put 100% of my support behind the next best team.

Bandwagon here I come.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Re: Ohio State unveils new logo

Post by ghostwriter »

fightingtigers45 wrote:Image

Ironic, Earl Bruce lost his job and a nickname of (9 and 1 Earl)....

Army
S

Post by Army »

That is Funny............ :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Army wrote:

That is Funny............ :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree! GO BUCKS!

bevo12
Waterboy

Post by bevo12 »

fightingtigers45 wrote:
Orestes wrote:Well, OSU is 7-2-2 all-time in the regular season against the SEC.

Plus, I would rather my team lose than be a "southern person." Northern people have more to live for and more culture.

Funny you mention the 7-2-2...

They are 1-0-1 in the common era against SEC foes...The other six wins came before 1935...Just thought I would put in my input...

So according to Les Miles philosophy.... we're undefeated! hahaha.... you SEC folks can keep his lousy butt. He's a terrible coach! The LSU Tigers won on pure athletic ability this year. If they had a decent coach (like Jim Tressell) they could have enjoyed an undefeated season...

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

bevo12 wrote:
fightingtigers45 wrote:
Orestes wrote:Well, OSU is 7-2-2 all-time in the regular season against the SEC.

Plus, I would rather my team lose than be a "southern person." Northern people have more to live for and more culture.

Funny you mention the 7-2-2...

They are 1-0-1 in the common era against SEC foes...The other six wins came before 1935...Just thought I would put in my input...

So according to Les Miles philosophy.... we're undefeated! hahaha.... you SEC folks can keep his lousy butt. He's a terrible coach! The LSU Tigers won on pure athletic ability this year. If they had a decent coach (like Jim Tressell) they could have enjoyed an undefeated season...

The record is completely inflated...Four of those seven before 1900...Pointless to even say if you ask me

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Brutus8907 wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:

Hey lowly Big Ten Team?

i think he was being sarcastic. playing on everybody's lack of respect for the big ten. nothing personal toward michigan i would think, but i could be wrong.

You're correct Brutus I was being sarcastic and obviously BigMcCauley55 didn't get it.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

CREATIVE 8)

Return to “College Sports”