Ohio State Spring Game

Peake
SEOP

Re: Ohio State Spring Game

Post by Peake »

With all of you Buckeyes ready to crown him the great QB ever to play without the kid ever taking a snap at the college level makes me laugh. Than the claim OSU will own Michigan for the next 3 years and there is a good possibility this kid could be a wash out. I think he will be a very very good player, but I have seen a lot of great players still lose games they shouldn't. We'll see how he does in another year without that great Defense to relie upon.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Just gonna reload baby, reload... In Tress We Trust... :12224

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

peake wrote:With all of you Buckeyes ready to crown him the great QB ever to play without the kid ever taking a snap at the college level makes me laugh. Than the claim OSU will own Michigan for the next 3 years and there is a good possibility this kid could be a wash out. I think he will be a very very good player, but I have seen a lot of great players still lose games they shouldn't. We'll see how he does in another year without that great Defense to relie upon.

I guess they dont realize scouts are coming down on him because of his lack of throwing ability...

Terrelle Pryor = Xavier Lee

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Want to back that up with more than just words that will be lost in a few weeks, tiger?

BTW peake, since when did OSU not have a defense to rely on? The 2006 defense was probably the worst.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

peake wrote:With all of you Buckeyes ready to crown him the great QB ever to play without the kid ever taking a snap at the college level makes me laugh. Than the claim OSU will own Michigan for the next 3 years and there is a good possibility this kid could be a wash out. I think he will be a very very good player, but I have seen a lot of great players still lose games they shouldn't. We'll see how he does in another year without that great Defense to relie upon.

i dont see where anybody has crowned him as the greatest QB ever. all i see is people excited to see him play and see what he's got. you on the other hand seem to obviously have pretty high expectations for this Feagin character.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

fightingtigers45 wrote:I guess they dont realize scouts are coming down on him because of his lack of throwing ability...

Terrelle Pryor = Xavier Lee

the kid has had nothing but high school level coaching at this point in his life. let him get a year or two's worth of Tress and Co's practices under his belt, you'll see.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Apparently some SEOpreps posters can rate QBs better than college coaches, since every coach in America would have welcomed TP.

Oh, no one has ever heard the "he needs to learn to throw better" argument before. :roll: If he were polished as a passer already, he would be battling for the Heisman Trophy next season, as no one can question his combination of size, speed, and quickness. Instead, he will sit behind Todd Boeckman, and will receive spot playing time.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I watched that oh so great Buckeye defense get 39 dropped on them by Michigan in 07, than Juice ran through and around and threw over top of that great D. Than two years in a row SEC schools have sliced it like swiss cheese.

When Pryor takes over he will not have Laurinitias, Jenkins, Boone, possibly Wells, Freeman, O'Neal, Patterson, Person, and Robiskie, feel free to replace all of them and tell me that OSU will just reload like nothing happend.

When Pryor takes over and all of those guys are gone this is what Michigan should look like.
QB-Fresh/Soph
RB-Grady-SR, Minor- Sr., Brown, SR., McGuffie, Soph, Horn, Rsoph
Slot- Clemons, Jr., Odoms, Soph, Robbinson, Soph, Shaw, Soph
WR- matthews, Sr., Stonum, soph, Hemmingway, Jr., Roundtree, soph
TE- Butler, Sr., Webb, Jr., Moore, rFr
OL- Zibrel, Sr.
Schilling, Jr.
Ortman, Sr.
Mooseman, Sr.
Molk, Soph.
McAvoy, Sr.
Barnum, Soph
O'Niel, Soph
Mealer, RFr

D
DL
Grahm, Sr.
Johnson, Sr.
Van Bergan, Jr.
Koger, Soph
Slocum, jr.
Martin, Soph

LB
Ezeh, Jr.
Mouton, Sr.
Thompson, Sr.
Evans, jr,
Herron, jr.
Fitzgerald, soph
Demens, RFr
Witherspoon, Soph

DB
Warren, Jr.
Cissoko, Soph
Brown, Sr.
Chambers, Jr.
Floyd, Soph
Smith, Soph

As you can see Michigan by Pryor's Sophomore year will have one of teh most experienced teams in the country.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

and they also won that game, nice try, :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 :aaaaa12 THE BUCKEYES, THAT IS. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Run & Gun
Riding the Bench

Post by Run & Gun »

I would love to go but we probably have a double header as usual. Every year until last year we have ucked out and had our games canceled that saturda until last year

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

It looks like I will be making the trip this saturday along with my dad who hasnt been to the Shoe since 1988! Ive never been to the spring game so I was wondering how early I should get there in order to sit in the lower level?

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

I'm pretty sure there is an OSU Lacrosse game in the Shoe before the Spring Game. OSU is trying to set the NCAA record for attendance I believe, so that would make it so a person would have to get there even earlier to sit in the lower section. Plus, might as well try to help OSU set the record, but I have not seen the time on the LAX game yet.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i'll be going up friday night to visit (and party with 8) ) my good friend bulldog21 and will be in attendace on saturday...man, i'm pumped!!!

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

From what I read the Lacrosse game will be start at 11 AM.
I can't wait, first Ohio State this week and then Marshall next week.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

at 5 bux a pop it`s worth the drive to be in the stadium. and i am sure some like myself would pay more for a tour of the place. drive drive on down that field, men of scarlet and grey :!: :!: :!: :!:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

peake wrote:I watched that oh so great Buckeye defense get 39 dropped on them by Michigan in 07, than Juice ran through and around and threw over top of that great D. Than two years in a row SEC schools have sliced it like swiss cheese.

When Pryor takes over he will not have Laurinitias, Jenkins, Boone, possibly Wells, Freeman, O'Neal, Patterson, Person, and Robiskie, feel free to replace all of them and tell me that OSU will just reload like nothing happend.

When Pryor takes over and all of those guys are gone this is what Michigan should look like.
QB-Fresh/Soph
OL- Zibrel, Sr.
Schilling, Jr.
Ortman, Sr.
Mooseman, Sr.
Molk, Soph.
McAvoy, Sr.
Barnum, Soph
O'Niel, Soph
Mealer, RFr

D
DL
Grahm, Sr.
Johnson, Sr.
Van Bergan, Jr.
Koger, Soph
Slocum, jr.
Martin, Soph

LB
Ezeh, Jr.
Mouton, Sr.
Thompson, Sr.
Evans, jr,
Herron, jr.
Fitzgerald, soph
Demens, RFr
Witherspoon, Soph

DB
Warren, Jr.
Cissoko, Soph
Brown, Sr.
Chambers, Jr.
Floyd, Soph
Smith, Soph

As you can see Michigan by Pryor's Sophomore year will have one of teh most experienced teams in the country.

That doesn't even matter. Ohio State will beat Michigan for the next 5 years in a row. Mark it down.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

FalconFan wrote:
peake wrote:I watched that oh so great Buckeye defense get 39 dropped on them by Michigan in 07, than Juice ran through and around and threw over top of that great D. Than two years in a row SEC schools have sliced it like swiss cheese.

QB-Fresh/Soph
OL- Zibrel, Sr.
Schilling, Jr.
Ortman, Sr.
Mooseman, Sr.
Molk, Soph.
McAvoy, Sr.
Barnum, Soph
O'Niel, Soph
Mealer, RFr

D
DL
Grahm, Sr.
Johnson, Sr.
Van Bergan, Jr.
Koger, Soph
Slocum, jr.
Martin, Soph

LB
Ezeh, Jr.
Mouton, Sr.
Thompson, Sr.
Evans, jr,
Herron, jr.
Fitzgerald, soph
Demens, RFr
Witherspoon, Soph

DB
Warren, Jr.
Cissoko, Soph
Brown, Sr.
Chambers, Jr.
Floyd, Soph
Smith, Soph

That doesn't even matter. Ohio State will beat Michigan for the next 5 years in a row. Mark it down.

HAHAHA...I laugh at that...I will make a $100 wager on that one!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

LOL....I will do the same, things are about to change....I'll put $100 down for anyone that wants to bet on that!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

This may sound strange, but I hope OSU doesn't beat Michigan each of the next 5 years.

Rivarlies only maintain if the other team wins on occasion.

It's why some people in Michigan say that the UM-MSU rivalry is bigger than the one with the Buckeyes.
Because Cooper couldn't win!!!

If the Buckeyes beat Michigan the next 5 years, they will have won 9 in a row and 11 of 12.
That would be awsome, but for the wrong reasons.

If they win the next 5, they would be 9 wins away from drawing the overall record to a tie.
If they win the next 5, they will have a winning record against Michigan going all the way back to 1916.
But, if they win the next 5, will young Buckeyes fans consider Michigan a threat any more.
Will they have an anger in their tone when they say, "The State up North."
Will they even say "The State up North."

I think things are going to turn around in Ann Arbor, but I still firmly believe that the Buckeyes will hold the
upper hand in most years of the Rodreguez era.
He couldn't strike fear in the hearts of South Florida and Louisville, how does anyone expect him to do it to OSU.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

When OSU selects rosters for the Spring Game, the seniors are divided up evenly, and then they proceed to draft.

The first pick of the draft (non-seniors)

DE Thaddeus Gibson aka the predator

Return to “College Sports”