Carson Palmer's comments about OSU BUCKEYES

2trap_4ever
S

Re: Carson Palmer's comments about OSU BUCKEYES

Post by 2trap_4ever »

True number one until the title game when the SEC stomps on the Bucks for the third straight year.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Unless you're a Georgia, Florida or LSU fan...as long as OSU is facing an SEC team in the title game you're team will be plopped on their couches while the Buckeyes are playing for the Championship.

i've said it before, i'll say it again...i'd rather my team get beat playing for the National Championship than win any other podunk bowl you put them in.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

wow, 3 teams that could beat the almighty buckeyes and all from the sec??????????????? at last, a buckeye fan with common sense.(well, maybe)lol

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

there's other teams out there that could beat the buckeyes (USC could very well do it in week 3), those are the only three from the SEC that could do it IMO.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Brutus8907 wrote:Unless you're a Georgia, Florida or LSU fan...as long as OSU is facing an SEC team in the title game you're team will be plopped on their couches while the Buckeyes are playing for the Championship.

i've said it before, i'll say it again...i'd rather my team get beat playing for the National Championship than win any other podunk bowl you put them in.

There's a difference in getting "beat" and what the bucks have done the past couple of years.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

again, it's an honor to even have a shot at the championship. only 2 out of 100 some odd teams get that shot. i'll take the shot over a guarenteed win in the cotton bowl any day of the week. call me crazy :roll:

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

I don't know why people are saying that he didn't say it professionally, I am one of the biggest Ohio State fans out there, but I'll be one of the first to admit I am not very professional about my opinion on other teams, and why should Palmer have to be, he is allowed to have an opinion too, and just because he plays in Ohio doesn't change where he played, and just because he is a proffesinal athlete doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to not say anything, especially considering it is what the rest of us say every day about other fans.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6921

Scroll down to the part of the story of he and Tyler Whaley discussing the Buckeyes. Very Interesting!

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

It's a hoot just to read Tyler's name on that page!! Let alone read about him chiding Palmer a little. You GO Tyler!

Return to “College Sports”