HELP!! Nintendo wII

Carl Spackler
Riding the Bench

HELP!! Nintendo wII

Post by Carl Spackler »

I have heard that the collage football and Madden games on the wii suck. I have heard they dont have all the stadiums and gameplay is very plain. Any thoughts?

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: HELP!! Nintendo wII

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

I don't have a problem with the actual gameplay, it's different, but still entertaining.

The graphics are nowhere near the level of the other formats, and some of the special features are either missing or different.

The game is not designed with the same mentality as the other formats, they have gone a different route with the wii.

I enjoy these two games more than any other, and own a wii. I am very tempted to buy an XBox 360 just for the ability to play the NCAA and Madden series like I used to.

The wii is still sweet, but as for Madden and NCAA, go with XBox or PS3 if you don't want to completely change how you play the game.

Carl Spackler
Riding the Bench

Post by Carl Spackler »

Thanks!!!

Winchell
JV Team

Post by Winchell »

I enjoy the gameplay on the wii moreso than other formats because I feel like I have more control. For instance, you have to actually make the throwing motion with the quarterback and can lob or bullett pass by actually making a harder or softer motion. It is, however, tailored more to a family market and some features are less detailed.

Return to “College Sports”