Penn State should be #1

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Penn State should be #1

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Not so fast my friend they just got smacked in the mouth by Iowa,24-23.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

abuck76 wrote:To help get the BCS changed to a playoff system, we need Bama , and TT and Penn St to stay undefeated. With that Bama and TT would deserve to be in the NC game over Penn St. , but Lion country would jump stiff legged.......Maybe if that would happen a couple of years , having three or four undefeated teams at the end, then a playoff system MAY come bout....... :12224

What I think will help the playoff system now is if OSU and PSU both finish the season without any more losses....than PSU will get to go to the Rose Bowl ahead of OSU, but that is going to enrage some of the craziest fans out there "buckeye fans" (not downing them im one of them) because they will say osu lost to 2 ranked teams, while psu lost to an unranked opponent...I just see that situation being a big mess!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

no big ten teams make it to the nc game now.

the game i would love to see is texas tech vs florida. i would love to see urban get crushed. this would be a great game imo.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Urban wouldn't get crushed. I'd love to see it - strongly dislike the man and I think the state of Ohio should publicly disown him - but he's got the best team in the country and they're physical, way more physical than the finess Tech team.
Harell wouldn't know what to do if he actually got rushed on a consistent basis - something Florida will do.
This is the first time that I'll admit the SEC has the best team in the country. They've turned their two big games (Georgia, LSU) into absolute annihilations and I strongly suspect they'll do the same to Bama.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Texas Tech wont score like that againist and SEC team!Their corners can man up on their recievers and play physical with them as well as match their speed! ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

hammerdown wrote:i don't get it why do OSU fans hate Urban Myer for? i can understand the UK fans because he whips the fire out of them.

Urban is the protoype for the next wave of coaches.

I dislike him because he's arrogant, egotistical, "full of himself" if you will...
I feel the same way about many other coaches, so he's not special or anything.

In what way is he prototypical for the next wave of coaches?

Brick Tamlin
Waterboy

Post by Brick Tamlin »

No, Penn State shouldn't be number 1... cuz guess what

THEY GOT BEAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Brick Tamlin
Waterboy

Post by Brick Tamlin »

Oh, and another thing. Florida is the best team in the Nation.. PERIOD

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Ok, after those last two posts, I'm wondering if you really are Brick Tamlin :shock: :lol:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

fuzzhead wrote:
hammerdown wrote:i don't get it why do OSU fans hate Urban Myer for? i can understand the UK fans because he whips the fire out of them.

Urban is the protoype for the next wave of coaches.

I dislike him because he's arrogant, egotistical, "full of himself" if you will...
I feel the same way about many other coaches, so he's not special or anything.

In what way is he prototypical for the next wave of coaches?

spurrier was the worst about being arrogant when he was at florida. he calmed down some these days after washing out of the nfl and not doing much at south carolina.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The NFL has a way of humbling even the most arrogant of college coaches, as history has shown. I was mostly too young to remember the Spurrier era (I was only 8 when they won the NC)....

Return to “College Sports”