SEOPS Hippo

Re: rivals.com Bowl Projections

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HAD TO BUMP THIS, IT TOOK TOO LONG TO THINK UP. :122245

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

espn had ohio state vs oklahoma in the fiesta bowl and another one had them vs texas in the same bowl

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

aw, thats just wrong, who took out my michigan joke. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:that is why we need notre dame in the big ten, i know they have 11 teams all ready but who cares. notre dame is in the heartland of the big ten. that would give us 12 teams. put 6 each , in two different conferences. then we have a conference championship game late season, and are still in the voters eyes, then we will not be off 50 days before we play our bowl game, and notre dame now would have a permanent home, and be able to play for conference teams, and other honors.

I agree with ND in the Big (11) Ten. But if that happens ND would lose their NBC contract.

huedawg
JV Team

Post by huedawg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:everybody needs to keep this in mind. the bcs, takes the top 10 teams. ohio state is currently ranked 10, and do not play another regular season game. with them not playing and conference championships going on , mark my words, they will drop out of the top 10. without losing. barring a total disaster in the top 9.

No , they will not drop any . It wouldn't surprise me if they even gained one spot from being idle and the others loosing .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

USAF_Defender23 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:that is why we need notre dame in the big ten, i know they have 11 teams all ready but who cares. notre dame is in the heartland of the big ten. that would give us 12 teams. put 6 each , in two different conferences. then we have a conference championship game late season, and are still in the voters eyes, then we will not be off 50 days before we play our bowl game, and notre dame now would have a permanent home, and be able to play for conference teams, and other honors.

I agree with ND in the Big (11) Ten. But if that happens ND would lose their NBC contract.
------------------- they are gonna lose that any way. wait and see.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

huedawg wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:everybody needs to keep this in mind. the bcs, takes the top 10 teams. ohio state is currently ranked 10, and do not play another regular season game. with them not playing and conference championships going on , mark my words, they will drop out of the top 10. without losing. barring a total disaster in the top 9.

No , they will not drop any . It wouldn't surprise me if they even gained one spot from being idle and the others loosing .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i hope you are correct.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

3morethan2 wrote:espn had ohio state vs oklahoma in the fiesta bowl and another one had them vs texas in the same bowl

Those predictions were made before the BCS came out. Now that it came out, expect Texas.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

45, you did not respond to my essay. please do, it took me 3 hours. :-D

Return to “College Sports”