Rich Rod to Arizona!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Rich Rod to Arizona!

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/ ... 1-18-07-23

It's about time he got his first shot at a MAJOR program! lol

Will undoubtedly downplay the importance of the ASU rivalry at his first presser.

And will once again look like a genius, once he is in a conference that ignores defense!

Peake
SEOP

Re: Rich Rod to Arizona!

Post by Peake »

This is an awful hire. Not that Rich Rod won't be successful again, but give me a break this guy is again in a conference with very good academic schools and will have to try and recruit an area he has had little experience in. He will try and make Florida his recruiting base again and have a real difficult time convincing those kids to come be a part of 110 degree weather every week.

His sales pitch: Please come to Arizona and be a punching bag for Oregon and USC.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

He has recruiting all figured out. Come to Arizone and if we do not make it to a BCS Bowl there will be one played right here and I can get you tickets.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Personally, I thought he would end up at a much smaller D-1 school. Kind of suprises me that Arizona went out on a limb with RR.

Wonder how many of his cronies from WVU/UM will follow him out west?

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

The Pac 12 is just the Big East, except with better top shelf teams. Rich Rod will probably win at Arizona. Not big, but enough to keep this job longer than the Michigan gig.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Mister B there are 0 of his cronies remaining at UM. I bet he will try and raid the Pitt and Indiana staff though (where most of his staff went).

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Arizona will be giving up a lot points

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

How long will it take him to get into trouble at Arizona? He is now near Sheriff Joe's territory.........

Return to “College Sports”