Days until Michigans next victory over Ohio State

Peake
SEOP

Re: Days until Michigans next victory over Ohio State

Post by Peake »

Ok so you played Nebraska, PSU, Wisconsin, and MSU all at home!

Penn State has played Nebraska so far in the Big Ten and lost at home. Am I really supposed to be impressed? Wisconsin will roll them watch.

You have played one more really good team then us in the Big Ten if you still consider yourself pretty good, and I am pretty sure Notre Dame is as good as PSU. So......

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Peake , Bucks have lost four conference games by 19 points total.One play here or there and as ugly as the Bucks have played they still would have a decent record.I wouldn't expect a walk in the park for Wishigan this week.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

please show me where I said I even expect UM to win? Answer: I haven't.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

No time to argue today, I still think he's a douche :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

peake wrote:Ok so you played Nebraska, PSU, Wisconsin, and MSU all at home!

Penn State has played Nebraska so far in the Big Ten and lost at home. Am I really supposed to be impressed? Wisconsin will roll them watch.

You have played one more really good team then us in the Big Ten if you still consider yourself pretty good, and I am pretty sure Notre Dame is as good as PSU. So......

FYI, OSU-Nebraska was played in Lincoln.
I'm a Penn State fan, and I'll say that this is not one of the better Nittany Lion teams that I've seen, but the defense is pretty tough. There are a lot of holes in the PSU squad. Wisconsin will probably expose some of the Lions' defensive weaknesses with their balanced attack of run and pass. I was shocked that the Lions put up 20 on OSU in the first half last week. However, the second half looked more like the PSU offense that I've come to know and loathe this season.
Regarding OSU, I think Fickell has probably done the best with the hand that was dealt to him this year. IMO the guy wasn't ready to become a head coach.
Michigan is a good squad. Hoke has done a good job utilizing the talent he has on both sides of the ball. Glad PSU didn't have to face those guys this year. I think the maize and blue beats OSU on Saturday. Hope my wife the OSU girl doesn't check this thread!!!

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

WitnessProtection wrote:
peake wrote:Ok so you played Nebraska, PSU, Wisconsin, and MSU all at home!

FYI, OSU-Nebraska was played in Lincoln.
I'm a Penn State fan, and I'll say that this is not one of the better Nittany Lion teams that I've seen, but the defense is pretty tough. There are a lot of holes in the PSU squad. Wisconsin will probably expose some of the Lions' defensive weaknesses with their balanced attack of run and pass. I was shocked that the Lions put up 20 on OSU in the first half last week. However, the second half looked more like the PSU offense that I've come to know and loathe this season.
Regarding OSU, I think Fickell has probably done the best with the hand that was dealt to him this year. IMO the guy wasn't ready to become a head coach.
Michigan is a good squad. Hoke has done a good job utilizing the talent he has on both sides of the ball. Glad PSU didn't have to face those guys this year. I think the maize and blue beats OSU on Saturday. Hope my wife the OSU girl doesn't check this thread!!!
You know I was talking to buddy who is a PSU fan and I said if your D keeps youn in the game I can see you pulling the upset this week as a matter of fact I would love to see it...

WitnessProtection
All Conference

The Penn State defense and the offensive run game have made this season the understated success that it is. Like I said, this definitely isn't the best Penn State team that I've seen, but they play pretty disciplined defense and the O-line does a good job moving the sticks and keeping the clock rolling.
Picking up first downs and keeping the clock rolling will be a major key against Wisconsin. The less of Russell Wilson and Montee Ball I see this weekend, the happier I'll be. :122245

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack an OSU thread with all this Penn State talk.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

GO BIG BLUE ,,,,,,Times are changing back where they belong ....Wolverines the class of the Big 10 for years to come!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Hold up on the ghosts of the past train.
They are much better, but still no that good.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

3.............. 2

Traveling yesterday, hope nobody lost count. After seeing the Urban circus yesterday I am even more convinced OSU has no shot. DB gets his first and maybe only win in the rivalry.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

When OSU does get the win Saturday, and makes it 8 straight, I don't want to see any smack talk or bragging from those lame BUckeye fans that have balready turned their back on their team during this rivalry game.

Don't try and give me any of that "realistic" bull crap, and try and say your a fan, but can'ty see the BUckeyes winning so why say they will.

You NEVER expet a loss, you NEVER apologize for high expectations, and you NEVER give Michigan a win before they ern it on the field.

You people that call yourselves Buckeye fans and make posts already crying in your beer about a loss in AA sicken me!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

If Michigan does win, good for them, I'll congratulate them then.

But until that happens, you won't see me kiss their butts and annointing them as back or better than the Buckeyes!

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

The first time since 9-3 Earl's last game that all the talk was about something other than the game.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

go bucks

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Kick ass Bucks. Let's put this sorry season behind us with a resounding win. You go out and earn it!

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

Prepare your ears for Hail to the Victors. This will close an ugly chapter in OSU history.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Not so fast...........I feel a rumbling.....A distant low rumbling................It is.............IT IS...........THE BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!............Another great upset by the Buckeyes at the big house......... :12224

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

Could you repeat that, abuck76? I couldn't hear you over the sound of that hideous song meshitagain was singing!!!

Someone please tell us again what a world class defense OSU has. Maybe if I hear it a few hundred times I'll forget what I saw on the field this year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Return to “College Sports”