#3 Cinncinnatti Vs #5 Florida The SUGAR BOWL

Who will win??

Total votes: 0

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: #3 Cinncinnatti Vs #5 Florida The SUGAR BOWL

Post by Steely Dan »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:I hate thinking of Florida winning.

BUT...

I think Florida is going to make a Prison Shower Video out of Cincy in the Superdome.

seofan - When I read this post weeks ago, it made me wince, but the analogy made me laugh as well. Looks like your description was pretty accurate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

WOW!!!!!!! That game was ugly for Cincy

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

and you thought it would be any different?.....Just shows these mid level teams might every once in a while beat a well known team, not necessarily better team...........Cincy third in the country?....They couldn't beat any of the top ten teams................Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. :12224

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

There were 23 people on here that thought Cincy could win the game.

I know we have about 3 true UC fans, so either we have 20 people who hate Florida
to a blind bias, or 20 people who are idiots.

I'm not one of those 20, I picked Florida big.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

ditto. :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:I can't stand any team coming out of Florida but I will give anyone wanting to bet Cincy and 14. Name the price!

Cincy hasn't stopped anyone all year. Teams have been scoring at will....see PITT....

Florida will score early and often. Cincy will score but not nearly as often, IMO.

glad to see my cuzz wasnt an idiot 8)

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:There were 23 people on here that thought Cincy could win the game.

I know we have about 3 true UC fans, so either we have 20 people who hate Florida
to a blind bias, or 20 people who are idiots.

I think this has a lot to do with UC bandwagon fans and the fact there are some out there that will root for anybody with Ohio after the city name.These too are in essence band wagon jumpers.I am not one of them myself.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Mister B wrote:Florida will win.

I think Kelly interviewing for the Norte Dame job on tuesday will have an affect on Cincinnati. If he takes the job there, he won't coach in the bowl game in my opinion. The Irish will want him out there recruiting. But I think they should get Harbaugh instead of Kelly.

As Kelly said, "we are what we are." That is, they are a track team and don't have much of a defense.

Florida by 21.

Once in awhile I get one sorta right. :lol:

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

Bourbon St. was 4:1 Cincy fans. The next morning after the game all you saw were Gators and OSU swag.

1959IRISHA
Waterboy

Post by 1959IRISHA »

didn't go hang out on bourbon street the next morning did spend some time in town it was 50/ 50 pretty much seen 1 osu fan and he was with me !!!

It was a great year for the Bearcats went to most of there games all the home and pitt and miami. Yea i would say it would be over optimistic to say the Bearcats could play with the Gators i don't think that makes anyone a idiot That they would want there team to win someone that is always calling people idiots must be a God or something ( or just knows first hand because he may be a idiot himself )

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Is it just me, or is perhaps dementia setting in somewhere in this thread???? :lol: :roll: :lol: ;-)

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

At least Cincinnati can say they did one thing that the Buckeyes didnt- block a PAT. :122245

Of course, one could also say that every once in a while, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Return to “College Sports”