MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 pm
cbolt wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:19 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:57 am

true trench on the slip ups...….the game of college football we have modernized into having to win by 100 to say you are a good team.....hardly ever hear the defense of teams getting praised for having a defense that is stellar.....they may get recognized but it don't seem to be a criteria to get to the CFP.....and why that is is beyond me...…DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS...…where did that ever go?>>>>.being a former all-state LB myself I love nothing more than to watch a game that was 3-0 and bodies that couldn't move the next day from the war they were just in. .but that doesn't sell.….beating a good time by mere points seems to hurt you more than beating a subpar team by 100...…how we ever evolved college football into this is baffling....offense, defense, special teams,...…guess that's too old school...….its ok to give up 55 pnts as long as the offense scores 56 :cry: :roll:
I agree county. I am opposite of most people where I get bored watching teams go up an down the field all day long scoring touchdowns. That's why I hate watching Big 12 games lol. I get much more excited watching a team score late in the 4th to win 14-7 or 21-14. That's where it's at!

nothing better than seing who spent more time in the weight room , and can dish it out and take it longer......snot bubbles knocked out of ya when ya bring the wood...…….
that's exactly what I'm talkin about with hits that'll curl yer toes and may make somebody shart themselves

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 am I hain't never weared a sun visor in all my living days. give me a good ole john deere hat, or rural king and I'm ready to roll. sun visor, lol.

I knew you weren’t a sun visor man. What ya think bait. Ya reckon ol lutz be a modern day sun visor man or he still sporting his “I” hat ?!?!?!?

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:02 am

Lol. Goodness inches. You always stirring the pot up 😂

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:45 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 pm
cbolt wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:19 pm
I agree county. I am opposite of most people where I get bored watching teams go up an down the field all day long scoring touchdowns. That's why I hate watching Big 12 games lol. I get much more excited watching a team score late in the 4th to win 14-7 or 21-14. That's where it's at!

nothing better than seing who spent more time in the weight room , and can dish it out and take it longer......snot bubbles knocked out of ya when ya bring the wood...…….
that's exactly what I'm talkin about with hits that'll curl yer toes and may make somebody shart themselves

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I love ttun fans who spend all day on OSU threads. I guess as dead as the ttun football threads are these days, gotta find action somewhere. Might as well be the most complete team in the country.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:10 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 am I hain't never weared a sun visor in all my living days. give me a good ole john deere hat, or rural king and I'm ready to roll. sun visor, lol.

I knew you weren’t a sun visor man. What ya think bait. Ya reckon ol lutz be a modern day sun visor man or he still sporting his “I” hat ?!?!?!?
you seriously didn't just ask me that, did you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:22 pm I love ttun fans who spend all day on OSU threads. I guess as dead as the ttun football threads are these days, gotta find action somewhere. Might as well be the most complete team in the country.
yes Michigan already has 2 big losses. they have to get their jollies somehow.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

tigerkitten,,,,,, you must have bumped your kitty head,,,,,,,where did we already get our second big loss?????

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That one big loss sure felt like two losses, inches! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KSW
Riding the Bench

Post by KSW »

Bucks win big, then we will hear they haven’t had a real test yet. Just like every week so far.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:43 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:22 pm I love ttun fans who spend all day on OSU threads. I guess as dead as the ttun football threads are these days, gotta find action somewhere. Might as well be the most complete team in the country.
yes Michigan already has 2 big losses. they have to get their jollies somehow.
Bait, Poopigan only has 1 loss to Wisconsin. Wisconsin is tough/good too. Like I said before. Gotta watch the footing. :lol: Poopigan didn't pay attention to their footing in that game. They slipped and fell on the slippery surface. :lol: But who cares about poopigan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:48 pm tigerkitten,,,,,, you must have bumped your kitty head,,,,,,,where did we already get our second big loss?????
I did brother. I was thinking you all had lost to notre dame and wisky. opps. you have no idea how many times my head has been bumped brother.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:41 pm
countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:10 am

you seriously didn't just ask me that, did you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:34 am
9.5 INCHES wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:48 pm tigerkitten,,,,,, you must have bumped your kitty head,,,,,,,where did we already get our second big loss?????
I did brother. I was thinking you all had lost to notre dame and wisky. opps. you have no idea how many times my head has been bumped brother.

inches its calld CTE :D

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

agreed red....I think they look complete as well.....they do to sparty tomorrow night what they did to the cornhuskers last week they should start getting some praise.....

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

well at least your honest kitty..... we ins cant wait to gets piece of themz fightin irish and put some fear in peoples who doubt us,,,,, bring it on!!! the corn birds better watch out tomorrow...… as rotten foot would say they might be on slippery footing... go big blue!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am honest to a fault inches.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inches you are hilarious! I'll take the fartin irish over your big blue anyday and you will have your work cut tomorrow against the corn birds. I do hope you win both games to make our division and league look better. Even the great Urban Meyer is now saying the BIG is a very average conference at best. :o

Return to “College Sports”