Noon...5 Penn St. (8-0) at 13 Minn (8-0)

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Noon...5 Penn St. (8-0) at 13 Minn (8-0)

Post by OHHS old timer »

Nittany Lions are a 6.5 fav and computers favor them 74%.

Golden Gophers have won their last 4 games by 20+ pts...first time they have done that since 1934!!

Does the train stop here..

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Noon...5 Penn St. (8-0) at 13 Minn (8-0)

Post by cbolt »

I think the Gophers weak schedule get's them exposed and the Lions win easy.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I think Minny has a shot to pull off the upset. They are very balanced offensively and play decent defense. And this is a home game for them.

I'll go upset with

Penn state 24
Minny 31

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I knew the Gophers would be pretty good this year. Penn State lost a lot from last year. A Sophomore lopsided Penn State team, but enough to beat the Golden Gophers. On the road in the Gopher den, but PSU should get the win.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

huge week in college football. as big a weekend as I can remember. this should be a classic. like bowl season this week. psu/minn. = lsu/bama and another I can't remember.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Gophers finally have to play against a team that can play on the defensive side of the ball.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:10 pm Gophers finally have to play against a team that can play on the defensive side of the ball.
While I agree that Minny hasnt played against any great defenses, they do have the ability to both run and throw the ball and keep Penn St off guard. They have very good RBs and a couple of tremendous WRs. I think the key will be keeping Minny's QB upright as Penn State has a very good defensive front and Minny's O line may not be able to keep them out of the backfield.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

While OSU's strength of schedule and playoff chances would be slightly enhanced with Penn State being undefeated in two weeks, I would like Minny to win as CFB needs new storylines. That said, the Lions escape 24-21.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:02 pm I think Minny has a shot to pull off the upset. They are very balanced offensively and play decent defense. And this is a home game for them.

I'll go upset with

Penn state 24
Minny 31
I darn near even had the score right on this one.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:34 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:02 pm I think Minny has a shot to pull off the upset. They are very balanced offensively and play decent defense. And this is a home game for them.

I'll go upset with

Penn state 24
Minny 31
I darn near even had the score right on this one.
You most certainly did. Would you care to place a bet as to how many will tell you that you were right close as to your prediction ? Lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOWZERS, HOW ABOUT GOLDIE GOPHER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Trenchy will have nothing better to do than put down tOSU now that his kitty cats fell to Minny

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

A big negative and false post Mr. Red. When have I put down the Bucks? Huh? I knew the Gophers would be good this year before the season even started. They can sneak in and beat any team on a good day this year. But ya know what? I would love nothing better to see my "kitty cats" turn around and beat the bucks now. It could very well happen, and oh boy wouldn't that make a big mess of things. :lol: Be nice or I will root for Michigan as well, when they make the trip to the big poop house. Everyone knows that Michigan is tired of losing to OSU, and in real reality anything can happen in that game. I would watch crow big headed talk from here on out Mr. Red. Could be lots of laughs come you way "ole bud".

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

I don't post on here very often but from what I have read trenchfoot is usually very supportive of the Bucks. He seems to root for the BIG in general when they are not playing his team.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree, Bob. I know trenchy pretty well and I think the thing that got him really fired up was when red and some others were calling his team "Ped State " awhile back. He has a deep love for his team that goes way back and will fight to the death for them like Buckeye fans will for their team. He means good.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Not every Ohioan needs to be a Buckeye fan just like every Buckeye fan doesn't need to be from Ohio.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The biggest problem for Penn St. was the location of the game. If it was in Happy Valley do we still think this is the outcome? Bucks will take care of business in the Shoe but don't dis the Lions or crown the Rowers as world beaters.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “College Sports”