AN OBVIOUS OHIO STATE/BIG TEN BIAS????

qualified101
SEO

Re: AN OBVIOUS OHIO STATE/BIG TEN BIAS????

Post by qualified101 »

ah, gotta love those duke haters.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Duke may have the easiest road now, followed by Ohio State.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

Turner played really good. He had a few turnovers early, but when you handle the ball as much as he does that's gonna happen...Diebler was lights out in second half :!:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This year many of the lower ranked teams are knocking off the higher ranked teams. It really doesn't matter if you are the best team you must earn it by winning all your games in the tournament.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

gahs4ever wrote:Anyone on the fence deciding who to vote for on POY between Turner and Wall might be leaning towards the UK freshman after the first two rounds of the tournament.

Turner seems to be playing as if this is his last hurrah at tOSU and is determined to go out making a splash because in the portions of the game I got to see (thanks to WVa TV stations), he has been definitely pressing and trying to force things rather than waiting for the game to come to him. When the Bucks nearly blew a 13 point lead in the last three minutes, it seemed to confirm this. I lost the feed with about 2 min to go and the Bucks up 65-61 I believe. I later found out they finished with 76?

How did the game end?

you didnt expect them to carry osu over wvu did u?
do you have time warner in rio? channel 10 is available through them i thought

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

as far as the women go. the title is uconn's to lose. whether you play them in the first round or championship game, it really doesnt matter. you could take the top five players in the nation not on uconn and lose to this uconn team. they are that good as much as i hate to say it.

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

Well I thought both OSU and W. Virginias men got the shaft from the way both teams were either ranked 5th or 6th in all the polls but K st. got the first number 2 with freakn villinova getting the next. When I saw Duke get the number 3 1 seed I was happy cause I thought for sure Ohio St. would end up the number 2- 2 seed and be in that bracket. But it has worked out well so I cant complain about it now.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

osu women lose tonight to miss st the #7 seed by 20.

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

qualified101 wrote:osu women lose tonight to miss st the #7 seed by 20.

I think this just answered the question of this thread. And in a BIG way. It's not a bias, it's reality.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The women need to schedule better out of conference opposition. So what if you lose 2 or 3 more games !!! With these losses you could definitely watch film, make adjustments etc. for future games and see where you need to improve instead of beating patsies from small conferences just to make the win-loss record look good at the end of the year for a higher seeding and then get beat in the first or second round every year anyway.

Return to “College Sports”