Ohio vs Tennessee Round 2. Cinderella Story?

gh123
JV Team

Ohio vs Tennessee Round 2. Cinderella Story?

Post by gh123 »

They went through a very tough team in Georgetown. If they keep the intensity up, and keep making shots--its way more than possible to take down the Vols. They have a great amount of confidence and that is very, very important. And of course, Groce will have the boys ready to play.

OU hung more points on Gtown than anyone all year. INCLUDING Villanova, Syracuse, Pitt, & Duke. The most they had previously given up was 90 to Nova in a win. Other than that, 83.

I'm taking Bobcats once again. Colin Cowherd gave a big shout out this morning to OU on THE HERD.

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Corner
Varsity

Re: Ohio vs Tennessee Round 2. Cinderella Story?

Post by Amen Corner »

I would love to see the Bobcats beat Tenn. but they are probably out of gas...Hopefully they can refuel :122245

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Go Cats

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

GO BOBCATS!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Do not over look the fact that Ohio has one of the most potent offenses in the Nation, scoring 90pts is not a mistake or accident. Georgetown was guilty of playing Ohio's style but not being as good at it as the Cats.

Tennessee is another challenge. Fast paced and high scoring, I will take the Cats, if the pace is a little more "grind" it out I will take Tennessee.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

OU got themselves fired up and caught an over-confident Hoyas team off guard. The cats are playing the best ball that they have played all year.......BUT.....this is the Vols that will face them now. I dont see Tennessee making the same mistake that Georgetown did. End of the dance.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Ohio did not beat Georgetown on a lucky shot or some fluke, they dominated the game, took control and never let them into the game.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Got to go with OU and with a few bounces in the right direction, it wouldn't be a total shocker. The only difference now, they will not be underestimated.

Good Luck Bobcats!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Space Cowboy wrote:OU got themselves fired up and caught an over-confident Hoyas team off guard. The cats are playing the best ball that they have played all year.......BUT.....this is the Vols that will face them now. I dont see Tennessee making the same mistake that Georgetown did. End of the dance.

You just like eating crow!!
Ohio won because they played better, They were coached better and they took care of the ball. If they take care of the ball and rebound they will be in it at the end!!

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

It depends on how well OU plays. I think that if they play with the intensity they played with against Georgetown, they will be hard for Tennessee to beat. However, anything less very will can mean an early exit.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

Tobias wrote:I only played 1 bracket.

I picked the following upsets:

Ohio
Murray St
Cornell
St. Mary's

I have Ohio playing Ohio State in the Sweet 16...

:mrgreen:

you looking good so far

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

i didnt get to see much of the game last night but seemed as though ou pretty much dominated... hope they go and beat the hell out of tennessee tomorrow. would be great to see an ou/osu matchup next week.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

OU outplayed GU on both ends. Shot the lights out. GU had zero fire to play any defense.

It was like their hearts had been ripped out last week by someone. ;-)

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lets go OU

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Like I said on the Georgetown thread...If OU has a big game from Cooper and Basset then they will have a chance. OU probably has the BEST offense in the tournament, and can beat anyone if they shoot well. They have also had games this year where they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. Depending on which team decides to play today will determine the winner. OU has proven they belong though...way to go Bobcats! Keep on rollin to the Sweet16 vs OSU!!! WOW What a matchup that would be!!!

Doc Panther
JV Team

Post by Doc Panther »

Hey....I'm ready to:
KEEP ON DANCIN
:aaaaa57 :aaaaa94 :aaaaa96 :aaaaa106 :aaaaa112 :aaaaa127

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I did just want OU to win this game for the school and the area because it would be a huge win.

BUT NOW, I want them to win it so that every single ESPN and CBS broadcaster can shut their faces and realize that they are freaking stupid. Not ONE has given them a chance....they just said Georgetown played bad. "Oh they were the 9 seed in their conference tournament" ...Newsflash Idiots: Come tourney time, it doesnt matter if you are a 1 seed or a 16 seed: EVERYONE is 0-0. And now the Bobcats are 1-0. Top 32 in the nation.

GO GET 'EM CATS!!!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

LETS GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

No crow for SC today.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Great Season, Bobcats! You did much more than anyone ever expected. I enjoyed watching you at the Convo this year just as I will next year. You really showed you can hang in there with the big dogs. Heck, make some of those 12 free throws you missed today and dont give up the easy dunks at the end and you would have been there.

Next season will be something special. Goooooodbye, KVK. lol

Return to “College Sports”