UK vs WVU- ELITE 8

Who advances to the Final 4?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 am

Total votes: 0

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: UK vs WVU- ELITE 8

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Black Panther wrote:Go Home Mountaineers! Since this is a family program thats as far as I can go.lol ;-)

It's all good because we know you root for "PITT" Black Panther but you should be happy for us representing the Big East, where's the love ?

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I root for anyone against UK - that it's a Big East team who can take them down just makes me root harder! WVU all the way.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

im glad the mountaineers won.....hopefully they win the championship also i think huggins deserves one to and kentucky just couldnt get the deep ball to go and free throw shooting was horrendous. Something about calipari teams that don't shoot their free throws well and has haunted them in the national championship game and this game. Plus i question his coaching ability seems like he can only coach when he has the top talent on the floor but he is a very good recruiter

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

FANOSPORTS wrote:
Black Panther wrote:Go Home Mountaineers! Since this is a family program thats as far as I can go.lol ;-)

It's all good because we know you root for "PITT" Black Panther but you should be happy for us representing the Big East, where's the love ?

Huge Syracuse fan here and I'm happy somebody is representing the Big East in Indy next week. Now hopefully these Kentucky bandwagon fans that have popped out the woodwork go away.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

let's gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Diehard Fan »

I have watched 7000 basketball on the college level in my lifetime and never once have ever seen a team play so poorly and coached so poorly as kenty was coached and played. Wvu stunk it up bad enough to let kenty stay in game and hang around. niether one of these teams deserve to be where they are but wvu will having a real asskicking coming sat. They are not a good team and have not had to play a good team yet. KENTY 4-34 FROM 3 RANGE AND IT WAS WAS A BANK shot that got lucky and went in. Final four is really putting a weak bunch of teams to make f0y a really boring final four... Is so sad when reffs control the game so much that they could easaily pick the final four. Somebody needs to stop these poor excuses for fefs and jerk ther license like the did in ml baseball lastyear

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Best score on the tourney.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

you are hilarious diehard... did huggy bear pee in your cheerios or something.
keep predicting our butt whippings and we will keep proving you wrong... haha

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The_Legend_of_Northwest wrote:
FANOSPORTS wrote:

Huge Syracuse fan here and I'm happy somebody is representing the Big East in Indy next week. Now hopefully these Kentucky bandwagon fans that have popped out the woodwork go away.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've been a UK fan since the Dan Issel days.

Bottom line, the difference was the 3 pt shooting. UK couldn't throw one in the ocean if they were standing on the beach and WVU shot lights out from there. Neither team played very well, but WVU made the plays when they had to and UK didn't. Hopefully this bad taste in UK's mouth will get all of them to come back next year for another try.

Congrats to the Mountaineers and good luck in the Final 4. Since they put UK out I have to root for them to win it all.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

Diehard Fan wrote:I have watched 7000 basketball on the college level in my lifetime and never once have ever seen a team play so poorly and coached so poorly as kenty was coached and played. Wvu stunk it up bad enough to let kenty stay in game and hang around. niether one of these teams deserve to be where they are but wvu will having a real asskicking coming sat. They are not a good team and have not had to play a good team yet. KENTY 4-34 FROM 3 RANGE AND IT WAS WAS A BANK shot that got lucky and went in. Final four is really putting a weak bunch of teams to make f0y a really boring final four... Is so sad when reffs control the game so much that they could easaily pick the final four. Somebody needs to stop these poor excuses for fefs and jerk ther license like the did in ml baseball lastyear

will someone please give die hard fan a tampon. and id like to see which team is gonna kick WVU's butt duke or baylor? i dont think so and you act surprised kentucky shot 4-34 they werent a good outside shooting team to begin with, butler weak? they beat syracuse,kansas state, WVU weak? conference tourney champions, beat kentucky who has at least 4 top 10 nba draft picks

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Diehard Fan wrote:I have watched 7000 basketball on the college level in my lifetime and never once have ever seen a team play so poorly and coached so poorly as kenty was coached and played. Wvu stunk it up bad enough to let kenty stay in game and hang around. niether one of these teams deserve to be where they are but wvu will having a real asskicking coming sat. They are not a good team and have not had to play a good team yet. KENTY 4-34 FROM 3 RANGE AND IT WAS WAS A BANK shot that got lucky and went in. Final four is really putting a weak bunch of teams to make f0y a really boring final four... Is so sad when reffs control the game so much that they could easaily pick the final four. Somebody needs to stop these poor excuses for fefs and jerk ther license like the did in ml baseball lastyear

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Burg_Fan_77. The era of Dan Issel aka the "Horse" was exactly the same time I became a UK fan. I think that those years he played were some of my all time favorite years of Kentucky Basketball. He sure could play. I am down hearted they lost but can look forward to next year.

Wanted to see UK win, but they didn't and am rooting for Mighty Butler to go all the way.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

I'm not calling anyone hear bandwagon jumpers. So let's all take a step back and take a deep breath. I'm talking about A TON of my friends who have became UK fans this year when they gave no indication in the past of being one before.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Orange and Brown wrote:

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

:122246 OH NO HE DIDNT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

prepstar18
Waterboy

Post by prepstar18 »

nice to see a southern ohio boy make it to the final four

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

^^^^ agreed.