BIG TEN TITLE GAME. OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

countywide35
SEOP

Re: BIG TEN TITLE GAME. OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

Post by countywide35 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 pm Ahhh county. The cheese heads is no match for OSU this year anyways. Might as well talk about something. I'm no crier when it comes to any conversation on any thread or topic. :lol: Hack away, I don't care. :lol: Yep, ole Brown was a good one as well. Sorry I didn't answer you right away. Been busy with problems here ole bud.

boy trench did joey conrad drill my dad lol.....have mercy it took him clear of his feet......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:18 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:11 am your dad was cool. I remember when him and his coaches came to my house at kitts hill to see my football memorabilia collection.

I was with him that day Bait!!!! Remember that very well. They were taking a player of theirs the time for an official visit to WVU and Don Nehlen! It was Baits house early morning , Don Nehlen and the mounties in the afternoon.
I didn't realize you was with them. you never told me that. it was a pretty awesome site to see wasn't it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:19 am
cbolt wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:23 pm At least trenchy not a ttun historian, we'd have to ask inches about them and I don't think we'll hear much more from him.

haven't heard from the inches man since all the butt whoopins took place!!
I kinda figured inches may be awol until he can break out his badger banner. I truly hope he does. he has every week, and we always win. hard to believe ryan day's start 15 wins in a row with those schedules. and in the big 10 no less. amazing start to what I hope is a long fruitful career for him. I love the guy and he'll hammer you down, and then get the nail gun out and make sure it don't come back. then take a 16 pound sledge and make sure to top it off.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:19 am
cbolt wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:23 pm At least trenchy not a ttun historian, we'd have to ask inches about them and I don't think we'll hear much more from him.

haven't heard from the inches man since all the butt whoopins took place!!
I kinda figured inches may be awol until he can break out his badger banner. I truly hope he does. he has every week, and we always win. hard to believe ryan day's start 15 wins in a row with those schedules. and in the big 10 no less. amazing start to what I hope is a long fruitful career for him. I love the guy and he'll hammer you down, and then get the nail gun out and make sure it don't come back. then take a 16 pound sledge and make sure to top it off.

Well brother we have said this all along. That if Ryan Day interim coaching stint last year in 2018 to start at 3-0 was any indication what we were in store for that the Buckeyes would A-OK...…..I believe he has steer headed this ship quite well so far! I sure hope I haven't just jinxed our Bucks with that statement. We got three games ahead of us......one at a time starting this Saturday!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:18 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:11 am your dad was cool. I remember when him and his coaches came to my house at kitts hill to see my football memorabilia collection.

I was with him that day Bait!!!! Remember that very well. They were taking a player of theirs the time for an official visit to WVU and Don Nehlen! It was Baits house early morning , Don Nehlen and the mounties in the afternoon.
I didn't realize you was with them. you never told me that. it was a pretty awesome site to see wasn't it.

It was as impressive as it comes brother.....being just a kid on the rise amongst a whole slew of coaches and a WVU recruit I can see how Bait overlooked a young head hunter

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope you felt welcome there county, I remember your pops givin me a varsity letter from your organization for the collection. it's still here at the lake.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Inches? Where did you go man?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

guys let me ask a question......do we know yet what bowl games the final seedings will play??? such as #1vs#4 what semi-final bowl and vice versa?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:53 pm I hope you felt welcome there county, I remember your pops givin me a varsity letter from your organization for the collection. it's still here at the lake.

well I still remember Bait so I say job well done on being the host.... :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wow, baby it's game day for ironton fighting tigers and ohio state buckeye fans. it has me nervous as a cat crappin razor blades. or a pregnant nun at midnight mass. I couldn't be more stoked, and excited than I am. I hope the buckeyes handle the rock and just wear out number 8 Wisconsin. been a magical year for the big ten. just check the rankings. and then let's see what happens after that. they'll be ready. and I miss ole inches and his tom foolery. come back out n play brother.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:53 am wow, baby it's game day for ironton fighting tigers and ohio state buckeye fans. it has me nervous as a cat crappin razor blades. or a pregnant nun at midnight mass. I couldn't be more stoked, and excited than I am. I hope the buckeyes handle the rock and just wear out number 8 Wisconsin. been a magical year for the big ten. just check the rankings. and then let's see what happens after that. they'll be ready. and I miss ole inches and his tom foolery. come back out n play brother.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I'm anxious to see what username he resurfaces from next if he gets banned again.

Inspector, The General.....Inches......

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

look for the Bucks to come out take care of business. We need to come out of this thing healthy !!!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bait has a tough decision tonite. Unless he got two TVs he will have to make a decision. I am guessing the Bucks will be taking a back seat tonight. They will be for me anyway. I hate these conference championship games. Just do away with them and add more playoff teams.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Hopin Georgia don’t win.

I’ll be flipping back n forth between Ironton and BIG10. I’ll say on stay on high school Game more then flip to the BIG10 game during high school commercials and right back when play resumes.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:28 pm Bait has a tough decision tonite. Unless he got two TVs he will have to make a decision. I am guessing the Bucks will be taking a back seat tonight. They will be for me anyway. I hate these conference championship games. Just do away with them and add more playoff teams.

Bolt your assumption of what Bait will be doing is spot on. Ironton will be #1 tonight and the Bucks will be getting Checked on.

I’m thankful I got to watch this weekends state championship games from the comfort of the easy chair.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bucks seem like they're stuck in low gear. They need big adjustment at halftime.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:06 pm Bucks seem like they're stuck in low gear. They need big adjustment at halftime.

Gotta have it. Hats off to Wisconsin. Great excutation of their game plan

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

There is no way Wisconsin should even be in this game. Buckeyes act.like they're not interested in winning tonight. If they stink it up too bad they'll play their way out of a playoff. Still interested in seeing what they do at halftime.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Buckeyes looking ahead to playoffs and aren’t ready for this one.

Return to “College Sports”