Youngstown State vs Penn State

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Youngstown State vs Penn State

Post by IronTigerMum »

For those of you keeping up with Andy, this game will be on the Big Ten Network at noon Saturday. YSU will have Eric Wolford as the head coach for his first game in that position. Andy got a little dinged up two days before the final camp scrimmage and has seen limited action, but, is slated to play some situations and special teams. He is #89. I don't know how this coach will handle traveling for this game, so not sure if Pat Angle will be there or not. (Maybe someone from Logan can speak to this?) Pat's number is 14. Nate Cadogan from Portsmouth is #76 for Penn State. Will be nice to have some southern Ohio fellas in this game!

GO PENGUINS!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Youngstown State vs Penn State

Post by dazed&confused »

Pat has been redshirted for this season so I doubt he travels to PSU. He couldn't dress if he did.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Go Penguins!
And good luck to all locals involved.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that the Buckeyes played YSU and got blasted for it (even though there was an actual connection), yet PSU plays them and nobody is saying a word.

Off the soap box now, again, Good Luck.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I would love to see YTS win cause of the local boys. But im sorry this 1 is'nt even right. PSU BY 35

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

wellstonrockets wrote:I would love to see YTS win cause of the local boys. But im sorry this 1 is'nt even right. PSU BY 35
ditto

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

1987chieftains wrote:
wellstonrockets wrote:I would love to see YTS win cause of the local boys. But im sorry this 1 is'nt even right. PSU BY 35
ditto
I second his ditto.

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

For the first time since Andy's stint at YSU, they scored against a BCS school (and did it twice)! Even though the turnout was quite different, YSU 'held their own' the first half. The nice thing is they didn't give up and scored another one late in the game. This game is just a money game for them and they came out with one injury if I remember right, and hopefully it isn't serious. Way to represent Penguins!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i totally agree mum, i remember when they were up 7-6. and i was in the shoe a couple years ago. when a very stubborn penguin team give osu all it wanted. and made some incredible goal line stands. they are as game as anybody their size. hope tey have a wonderful year this year. and tell the bagboy to hurry up n get well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OH , AND HIT SOMEBODY.

Return to “College Sports”