Iowa 72 Illinois 65

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Iowa 72 Illinois 65

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Iowa (16-6, 7-4 Big Ten) used a late run to fend off, a very good Illinois (16-6, 8-3 Conf) team today in Iowa. The Hawkeyes nailed 50% of their shots in this one, including 43.5% from three. Luke Gaza (Washington, DC) was good as always. He had a double, double 25 points and 10 boards to go with a single assist. CJ Fredrick (Cincinnati, OH) and Joe Wieskamp (Muscatine, IA) each had 18 in the win. For Illinois, Andres Feliz (Guachupita, Dominican Republic) came off of the bench to play 28 minutes and score 17.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Iowa 72 Illinois 65

Post by VetteMan »

I guess when the Buckeyes season kind of got derailed and went off the track, I must have just gotten disinterested and have not really watched very many basketball games at all. I'm kind of afraid to ask who is leading the Big 10 conference, because I'm afraid that you will tell me it's one of the Michigan teams.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:25 pm I guess when the Buckeyes season kind of got derailed and went off the track, I must have just gotten disinterested and have not really watched very many basketball games at all. I'm kind of afraid to ask who is leading the Big 10 conference, because I'm afraid that you will tell me it's one of the Michigan teams.
Mich State and Illinois both 8-3.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:57 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:25 pm I guess when the Buckeyes season kind of got derailed and went off the track, I must have just gotten disinterested and have not really watched very many basketball games at all. I'm kind of afraid to ask who is leading the Big 10 conference, because I'm afraid that you will tell me it's one of the Michigan teams.
Mich State and Illinois both 8-3.
Thanks, I really did not know.

Return to “College Sports”