LSU Self Imposes Penalties

Omega
SEOPS H

LSU Self Imposes Penalties

Post by Omega »

LSU is self-imposing penalties for rules violations and hoping the NCAA doesn’t levy more.

Can you say Odell Beckham Jr handing out cash on tv after LSU won the last national championship? Appears the serious allegation(s) involve booster payments to families of football players.

https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/21/l ... tions-ncaa

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Re: LSU Self Imposes Penalties

Post by countywide35 »

I was shocked it happened when it did happen and suprised it took this long for this to take place. Maybe covid slowed the process down. I couldn’t believe OBJ was handing out cash to the world. What was he thinking ??

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: LSCU Self Imposes Penalties

Post by Omega »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 pm I was shocked it happened when it did happen and suprised it took this long for this to take place. Maybe covid slowed the process down. I couldn’t believe OBJ was handing out cash to the world. What was he thinking ??
The OBJ thing was minor. Apparently a booster embezzled $500K from a hospital to pay parents of recruits through fake jobs.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Re: LSCU Self Imposes Penalties

Post by countywide35 »

Omega wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:42 pm
countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 pm I was shocked it happened when it did happen and suprised it took this long for this to take place. Maybe covid slowed the process down. I couldn’t believe OBJ was handing out cash to the world. What was he thinking ??
The OBJ thing was minor. Apparently a booster embezzled $500K from a hospital to pay parents of recruits through fake jobs.

Is that Rigjt ?? I just read the headlines and short story about OBJ. N assumed your thread was referring to him. I didn’t know about the whole fake job thing.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”