NCAA TOURNY Kentucky vs Ohio ST

Who wins???

Total votes: 0

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

NCAA TOURNY Kentucky vs Ohio ST

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I been wanting this game for a while. GO BUCKS!!!!!

Mark May
Freshman Team

Re: NCAA TOURNY Kentucky vs Ohio ST

Post by Mark May »

Kentucky

Bubblegumhuffy
Riding the Bench

Post by Bubblegumhuffy »

I think this game will be closer than people expect. If Kentucky can get Miller and Jones started early they have a good chance at the upset. To me thats the key. Harrellson also needs to keep up his good work. Sullinger can go get his 25, but i think Kentucky will defend the outside better than most people OSU has faced this season cause of their height. They won't shoot the three like they did today, that was a pretty amazing show, but it also sets them up for a let down. I remember last year when UK killed Wake Forest and then floundered against WVU because they were looking ahead.

With that in mind, this is still a young Kentucky team so who knows, they may get pummeled. As a Kentucky fan, I will take the Wildcats. As a realist, it will be a very tough battle for them to win.

underthemound
Freshman Team

Post by underthemound »

Go bucks.
Should be a good game.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Heres a link for KY vs Ohio ST in the past

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/statis ... State.html

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

If OSU can beat Kentucky and probably North Carolina (2 of the top 10 college basketball schools of all-time) back to back they'll win the region. The only trouble is, after that they'll probably have to play Duke(top 10 all time) and if they would beat them, Kansas (another top 10 all time). This is one of those few years that if Ohio State was to win it all, it would be against 4 of the best of all-time if the other 3 regions fall into place as most predict. Then we could compare them to the Lucas-Havlicek-Roberts-Nowell-Knight teams of the early 60's under coach Taylor.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Kentucky. Osu your dream ends.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I have bled Kentucky blue for years and have always loved UK basketball, but being and Ohio boy born and bred I have always been a Buckeye fan as well and I have to go with the Bucks in this. But, if UK should happen to pull off the upset I wouldn't be all that sad. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this but as soon as saw the brackets I figured it was inevitable. I guess I can wear both hats for this one. lol

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

After the ass whooping we put on george mason, and don't get it twisted they are a legit team, I can't see how anyone could beat us. I've always had a softspot for kentucky but this is where it stops for the wildcats. OSU by 15+ GO BUCKS

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

cool cucumber wrote:After the booty whooping we put on george mason, and don't get it twisted they are a legit team, I can't see how anyone could beat us. I've always had a softspot for kentucky but this is where it stops for the wildcats. OSU by 15+ GO BUCKS
If OSU plays the type of basketball they have been playing and shoot the ball well, there isnt a team in the tournament that will stay within 8-10 of them. That includes Duke, Kansas....all of them.

But a team can get hot and the Bucks get cold or get in deep foul trouble and anything can happen.
But I like the Buckeyes by 14.

GO BUCKS

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I enjoyed beating GM like we did but I hope we didnt play so well that they get over confident, and overlook KY.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

buckeyes are unstopable. Tat parlors should be getting new influx of tradable memoriabia come April. MD

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Your darn right MD!

Go Bucks!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HOW BOUT DEM BUCKEYES , 1 GAME AT A TIME BABY, BUT IT'S TIME TO SKIN SOME CATS.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Kentucky doesn't have the horses to hang with Ohio State!

If they try to shut the Bucks down inside they are gonna watch it rain 3's all night and if they try to stop them from shooting 3's Sullinger is gonna kill'em in the paint!

The first half should be real good, it will be close....Kentucky will realize just how good the Buckeyes are in the second half...Bucks by 15

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

ManitouDan wrote:buckeyes are unstopable. Tat parlors should be getting new influx of tradable memoriabia come April. MD

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

I was reading the article on espn how the gm players were talking trash saying it's over. Well about five min later osu was up and flat out running away with it's and the osu players said they kinda ticked us off. But this Fridays game should be a good one be close the first half then the bucks blow up and run away. Let's go bucks!!!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I believe Craft to be the key in this one. A defensive showcase on Knight would go a long way. Bucks by 11!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If BOTH teams play to their potential, Bucks by 20.

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

My bracket says Ohio State. My heart says Kentucky.
Ohio State played really well against GM. UK had the same result last yr shooting really well in the first few games of the tournament and were cold against WVU's 1-3-1. Honestly, I think Diebler will be lucky to get a shot up. He's been money lately and coach Cal will put Liggins on him. Other than Florida State; UK is the best defensive team Ohio State will have faced if UK plays defense like they are capable of. I don't want to say they have great defense and them give up 80 points, but they have played great D all year. The only problem is how UK is going to guard Sullinger. Harrelson is a good player and he plays hard, but can he really keep up with Sully? UK is FAR more athletic than Ohio State. Diebler won't guard a soul, and Craft can't keep up with Knight. If our veteran players don't play well, then we're screwed because they are the spark to this team (Harrelson, Liggins, Miller). I'm not sure how this game will go, but I look for it to be a good one.

Return to “College Sports”