Marshall Basketball

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Marshall Basketball

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

What gives with Marshall bball? With two stars leaving in two weeks maybe it is time for the Coach to go!!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Marshall Basketball

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Herald Dispatch is reporting Guard D.D. Scarver left the Herd yesterday for greener pastures........

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/x ... eaves-Herd

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Channel 3 reported this morning a total of 5 players have left since January.....must be something in the water........ :roll:

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Somebody high up in the athletic department (AKA Athletic Directer) must not be able to see the handwritting on the wall. Maybe it is time for him and the coach both to go. Seems like the bball program has already left. What a sad :( ,sorry state things are in at the Henderson.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Comments from the Dispatch's sports guru: Chuck Landon

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/x ... of-players

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I watched them whenbthey came to OU this season and they quit trying after 10 minutes......All the coach did was stomp around and throw his arms up alot

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Orange and Brown wrote:I watched them whenbthey came to OU this season and they quit trying after 10 minutes......All the coach did was stomp around and throw his arms up alot
I was at that game this year and the Herd was down something like 40 at the half.......Herrion looked a deer in the headlights...he acted clueless about correcting his offense and defense......

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:I watched them whenbthey came to OU this season and they quit trying after 10 minutes......All the coach did was stomp around and throw his arms up alot
I was at that game this year and the Herd was down something like 40 at the half.......Herrion looked a deer in the headlights...he acted clueless about correcting his offense and defense......

Exactly, he just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. I actually fwlt bad for the players. They need a coach and a leader.

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Def neednew coach mens team. girls got a new coach and he isnt much better.

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

I watched them play when they went to Rupp and played Kentucky and when they played OU at the convo. The game at Kentucky the first half i was really worried that they would win that game. They seemed to play pretty well and didnt give up. The game at OU was the complete opposite. They quit before the opening tip never really seemed to show up and it was a blowout by halftime. Dont know what was up with the team this past season.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Comments from the Dispatch's sports guru: Chuck Landon

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/x ... of-players

Chuck Landon is an idiot!

Return to “College Sports”