OHIO STATE @ VA. TECH--YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Re: OHIO STATE @ VA. TECH--YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE

Post by Senatorz10 »

I just dont see Virginia Tech keeping up... This Ohio State team is a whole different team from this time last year... a Multi-Headed monster.. Urban Meyer will rile these guys up by reminding them from last year "They came into our house and beat us. Its time for Revenge and to return the favor."

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

where in tarnation are all the buckeye fans at. this is big time stuff here. defending national champions against a team that beat us last year. prime time, night game, labor day night. it don't get no better than this man.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

I have a feeling that OSU wins, but it wont be a cakewalk. These posts speculating a 30 pt win makes me a wee bit nervous.

We have the horses, just concerning that a lot of them have not been out of the stable.

I dont care what people say, the 4 idiot pot smokers are going to be a huge loss in this game. Still upset that they let the team down!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they absolutely will be. maybe I'm the only in this joint that thinks this is gonna be anything shy of a war. it would tickle me to death to see a buckeye blowout. i'll know more after I see the 1st half minus the suspended 4.i hope that we are that deep. but we are going to get everybodie's best effort every game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

think how bad techers want this game. they won't be rolling over because we're national champs.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

JT will be back next year regardless of the year he has, you can't declare for the NFL until after 3 years in college.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

zebra77 wrote:JT will be back next year regardless of the year he has, you can't declare for the NFL until after 3 years in college.
Barrett is a redshirt sophomore. So this is his 3rd year of college ball.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Yep if he is a redshirt that means he has been out of high school for 3 years which means he will be eligible ,but I doubt he will leave early unless maybe he has an ungodly year and doesn't get injured again

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

JT had a great Heisman year last year before getting hurt. A good year this year and he's gone!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Buckeyes potentially lose three QB's this yer. Of course Miller is gone, most likely Jones as he is a for sure NFL pick and Barrett more than likely with a good year.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Barrett will be back for 2016, regardless of the year he has.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE SO DUBS.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

JT will not leave early no matter what type year he has. He is not a nfl qb. He does not have the measurables nfl teams look at. He is a very good college qb but he has avg speed and arm strength. He is a good athlete but not great, like Braxton. He will be at Ohio state for 3 more years.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a lot of quiet people about this re-match. I think we better play like our hair's on fire. this is a tough draw to open.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

There might be 1 team in the entire country that can hold OSU under 40 points.
Virginia Tech is not that team.

45-17 OSU

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm glad your are saying that Dub's and not me. :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you are right though. :-D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

fbnut wrote:JT will not leave early no matter what type year he has. He is not a nfl qb. He does not have the measurables nfl teams look at. He is a very good college qb but he has avg speed and arm strength. He is a good athlete but not great, like Braxton. He will be at Ohio state for 3 more years.
agree

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Whew boy if they can put up 45 on that vaunted Hoke defense I will be impressed,Phil Steele says they have the best secondary hands down in the country.A lot of people forget VT was ravaged with injuries after that debacle in C-bus contributing to their woeful performance after that game.They are expected to battle for the ACC title with all their returning starters so I expect a pretty good battle for maybe three quarters then O-State will pull away in the 4th 31-14,,,losing their star rb will hurt VT on offense.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Buckeyes by 21.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:Whew boy if they can put up 45 on that vaunted Hoke defense I will be impressed,Phil Steele says they have the best secondary hands down in the country.A lot of people forget VT was ravaged with injuries after that debacle in C-bus contributing to their woeful performance after that game.They are expected to battle for the ACC title with all their returning starters so I expect a pretty good battle for maybe three quarters then O-State will pull away in the 4th 31-14,,,losing their star rb will hurt VT on offense.
Have to agree more with your outcome Bolt. Little more down to earth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”