What stood out to me after CFB Week #2.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

What stood out to me after CFB Week #2.

Post by Senatorz10 »

A quite a few things stood out to me after this week of College Football.

#1. The ESPN Analysts WAY OVER-HYPED The SEC this year.
Auburn barely escaping Jacksonville State? Arkansas losing at HOME to Toledo!? This proves the West isnt as good as we Originally thought. Alabama still doesnt have a solid QB, they are relying on their Run Game and defense. Ole Miss is winning big, but against cupcakes so far. Texas A&M shows some signs of promise with a much improved Defense. in the SEC East... South Carolina fell to Kentucky and Florida strugged with East Carolina...Tennessee lost to the Sooners in 2OT. Georgia had no trouble with Vandy.

#2. The MAC Shined this week!
Ohio beating Marshall, Toledo beat Arkansas and Bowling Green tore through Maryland... a very nice showing by one of the Group of 5 conferences!

#3. BYU deserves to be Ranked in the AP Top 25.
This BYU QB Mangum has a monster arm! Knocking ofg two very decent programs so far.

#4. Notre Dame could be in some trouble.
Zaire broke his ankle. Now Coach Kelly now has to completely redesign his offensive attack. His new QB is totally different from that of Zaire. They could have issues.

#5. Buckeyes continue to roll...
Shutting out the Rainbow Warriors of Hawaii, some say the offense looked flat. BUT, this was a perfect test game for Urban Meyers QB inventory, giving Jones and Barrett reps. The Buckeyes will be fine.

#6. Oregon/Michigan State was a great game. The Spartans deserve to move up. I wouldnt drop Oregon far, I would keep them top 10 for now.

zebra77
Varsity

Re: What stood out to me after CFB Week #2.

Post by zebra77 »

Auburn's drop was like aa turd in a punchbowl, 12 spots, but Arkansas is completely out of the top 25 talk, ha-ha!

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

zebra77 wrote:Auburn's drop was like aa turd in a punchbowl, 12 spots, but Arkansas is completely out of the top 25 talk, ha-ha!
Auburn Doesnt deserve to be top 25... theyre a joke.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great points. some major upsets are happening early. I knew the ducks were in for it there in the land of sparty.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Oregon isn't near as good as last year.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Oregon definitely not as good as last year, lost Mariota and several other key pieces. But in the MSU game, they showed they can still play ball. Not a playoff team this year though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

STICK A FORK IN THEM DUCKS THEY'RE DONE

Return to “College Sports”