OHIO STATE@INDIANA-BIG TEN PLAY BEGINS.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: OHIO STATE@INDIANA-BIG TEN PLAY BEGINS.

Post by Omega »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
Omega wrote:TOSU turns a potential blow out into a one possession game, winning 28-24. Staying undefeated is the goal while the Bucks try to get their offense in synch.

omega who peed in your cheerios. the buckeyes are about to come unglued on somebody. I predict a 24 point win. write it down.

Been following the Bucks since 1958 and have had more than my fair share of disappointment as a fan over the years. Ohio State football seems to thrive as an underdog, but disappoints as a favorite. The 2015 TOSU squad has one of the best ever collection of talented athletes and coaches ever assembled. Yet some intangible (chemistry?) seems to be missing from the team. I agree I am a pessimist by nature, and yes, some opponent will feel the offensive wrath of the Buckeyes. I hope it is against the Hoosiers but I am not getting my hopes up (in my best E'ore voice). Bait, you come to expect wins over the years by being an Ironton fan, I have come to expect loses by following the Waverly Tigers. Hey, it is all in fun anyway.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

actually omega I agree with you about the chemistry. and I think it for the most part comes down to tom herman, aka the qb whisperer taking the head coaching position at Houston. I really do.
they have everything they need. every component is there. it's like that high school cheerleader that has so many nice clothes that they won't fit all in her closet. so she uses half her brother's closet as well. and come senior picture day. she looks awful in her picture cause she was up all night and morning. because she was stressing about what to wear. by the time she figures out what to wear, she's crying and forgot to put on her makeup.=====================we have everything we need to do this again, but are missing the forest for the trees.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GAME DAY, TIME TO SMASH THE HOOSIERS AND WAKE UP THE CROWD AND VOTERS,
EVERY GAME'S A HOME GAME.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ohio State wins 52-10.

Offense has a coming out party in Bloomington, Urban has been much more involved.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

What a pathetic sorry first half! Will they wake up in second ? I am going out on a shaky thin limb and say yes.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bucks asserting themselves now. Hey, everyone is going to throw haymakers at them all season. But when the adrenaline wears off, the Bucks are still the most talented team. One question? How long are they going to wait for Cardale to develop touch? Also, when is Braxton going to emerge as a big play threat?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Elliot thinks he is playing against Bama today.Jones should be lighting it up against this defense, no excuses.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

And the backup QB just takes it to the house :roll:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

If Ole Miss blows out Florida I wouldn't be surprised to see TOSU lose that number one ranking,Hoosier ball should have been put to bed a long time ago esp. with all the players they have lost in this game to injuries.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Now I Think Ole Miss or TCU will jump them.Way too close against an undermatched opponent.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I hope they lose the number one ranking. Best thing that could happen to 22 individual stars.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Omega wrote:TOSU turns a potential blow out into a one possession game, winning 28-24. Staying undefeated is the goal while the Bucks try to get their offense in synch.
I thought this was funny when I first read it. Good call omega :lol: Also I am starting to think maybe they should put Braxton back at QB.
Last edited by C-Bolt on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote:I hope they lose the number one ranking. Best thing that could happen to 22 individual stars.

This!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Florida is doing a job on Ole Miss so we might not have to worry about them.Sparty did no better so forget them,TCU or possibly Notre Dame If they win impressively over Clemson could be the new king of the hill.Heck I forgot about Baylor they clobbered TTU today.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If any team jumps past both States it should be TCU.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Florida spanking #3 Ole Miss. TCU escaped an unranked opponent last week on a miracle 4th and goal tipped pass for a TD to win. Michigan State barely beats Purdue.
Ohio State is fine at #1.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Now that I have gotten over the disappointment of the game they probably will stay number 1 thanks to Florida, but that points lead will get a whole lot closer.Baylor has been the only team to look good in all their games, but you can't ignore their 141 schedule rating which is way worse than TOSU at 76
Last edited by C-Bolt on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Ohio State will get everyone's best effort this year, and they durn sure got Indiana's today. The Hoosier's online is definitely one of the Big Ten's best as billed. Does anyone else feel like Iowa will win the west division, like I do?

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

I thought maybe that Jones had benched himself again today but Meyer is sticking with him, he has the talent to play the game I just don't think he has the brains, but Zeke bailed his dumb ass out today.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Right now I would pick Northwestern in the West,they did a job on Goldie today and has a solid win over Stanford.

Return to “College Sports”