OHIO STATE@INDIANA-BIG TEN PLAY BEGINS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OHIO STATE@INDIANA-BIG TEN PLAY BEGINS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BUCKS KEEP ROLLING ON. AND INDIANA HAS A FINE PROGRAM. WAY TO GO BUCKS.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Perspective:
Everything was in place for Indiana to rise up and give the Bucks fits. They have played them close for three years now. Anyone remember the game at Penn State last year? That game came early for the Bucks this year and they survived. tOSU is 5-0. Pretty sure the polls will have them #1. Road kill Maryland comes to town next week. The first playoff rankings are a month away. Again, let's wait and see what the landscape looks like after Sparty visits. Zeke finally got untracked. If Cardale ever develops touch and quits staring down his receivers, they should be fine. I'm actually looking forward to next year when JT is the man.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Bucks are 5-0 and still in the hunt for the BIG and CFP championships. Give Indiana credit, they fought through injuries and gave OSU more than the Bucks wanted until the final play. That said, OSU has problems. Discipline reflected in personal fouls (gang sign?). Poor execution exhibited by turn overs and bad judgment. Conditioning?, OSU looked slower then Indy except for Zeke's runs. Bottom line the Buckeyes have regressed instead of improving since the VPI game. Still time to right the ship, the athletic prowess is there, but it seems Meyer has lost the team's attention.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:Perspective:
Everything was in place for Indiana to rise up and give the Bucks fits. They have played them close for three years now. Anyone remember the game at Penn State last year? That game came early for the Bucks this year and they survived. tOSU is 5-0. Pretty sure the polls will have them #1. Road kill Maryland comes to town next week. The first playoff rankings are a month away. Again, let's wait and see what the landscape looks like after Sparty visits. Zeke finally got untracked. If Cardale ever develops touch and quits staring down his receivers, they should be fine. I'm actually looking forward to next year when JT is the man.
I agree dazed. and number 2 mich. state struggled with purdue and won by 3. as did lsu with eastern Michigan.that was a tight game for a longgg time. and ole miss got their board waxed.with several coats in da swamp.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote:The Bucks are 5-0 and still in the hunt for the BIG and CFP championships. Give Indiana credit, they fought through injuries and gave OSU more than the Bucks wanted until the final play. That said, OSU has problems. Discipline reflected in personal fouls (gang sign?). Poor execution exhibited by turn overs and bad judgment. Conditioning?, OSU looked slower then Indy except for Zeke's runs. Bottom line the Buckeyes have regressed instead of improving since the VPI game. Still time to right the ship, the athletic prowess is there, but it seems Meyer has lost the team's attention.

amen to everything you said. can't remember who done the throat slash. if I were urban, he would do grass drills till he hurled.course that's me n I'm ole school. but no place for that.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Omega wrote:The Bucks are 5-0 and still in the hunt for the BIG and CFP championships. Give Indiana credit, they fought through injuries and gave OSU more than the Bucks wanted until the final play. That said, OSU has problems. Discipline reflected in personal fouls (gang sign?). Poor execution exhibited by turn overs and bad judgment. Conditioning?, OSU looked slower then Indy except for Zeke's runs. Bottom line the Buckeyes have regressed instead of improving since the VPI game. Still time to right the ship, the athletic prowess is there, but it seems Meyer has lost the team's attention.
As for the gang sign, you're not exactly recruiting choir boys if you're going after the best talent. I'm sure it will be addressed but im glad he didn't scream like a madman on the sidelines like Florida's coach did a couple of weeks ago. Still, if he is not getting their attention and players are mailing it in, a lttile time riding the pines might be best to get their attention back. It might give new meaning to next man up. Sit Boren for a game and see if that gets the O line attention.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Sparty felt the wrath of the voters today,Bucks will be next on the chopping block if they keep playing like this as their lead shrank like I expected.I thought the line played pretty good yesterday esp. second half, Jones had plenty of time and big holes for Ezekiel.With the lowly Terps coming to town its time for the whole team to step up and finally start playing like a unanminous number one team should against undermatched opponents.I can see a team having letdowns from time to time but not week after week after week.It's like they are content playing to the level of their competition.Michael Thomas was the character who did the slash
Last edited by C-Bolt on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I must have missed Thomas doing this. I realize these ain't choir boys. but you have rules. you don't stick to em, you can be replaced.

Return to “College Sports”